Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 62votes)

Zelphy of the Aion

Alt Names: alt この人類域のゼルフィーalt Kono Jinrui Iki no Zelphyalt Kono Jinruiiki no Zelphy
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reesha was once a prince of a powerful dynasty, but after the end of a war, his home is no more. In the the first three years of Reesha's new life, he went to school with some of his family's former subjects, now his friends. However, after they graduated, they all joined the military. Reesha's small size, due to his artificial heart, has prevented his acceptance into the military for three years running. Now, 19-year-old Reesha is living as an ordinary plumber in a town of hot springs. In order to help Reesha get around the size requirement, he and his military friends sneak into a bathhouse to appeal to the general directly. Unfortunately, this plan results in a series of unexpected, violent events which cause Reesha to finally depart his everyday life and head off to chase his destiny!
Go to Zelphy of the Aion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

108 Comments

Instant Follow.
tragedy isn't it?
Looks good already. Go go protagonist on a mission of vengeance!!! Or not.. who knows but still nice to see.
@Omnicast i agreed with you i look like Ubel blatt when i first read it...
Tits. I approve.
Giant duck costume? Donald Duck :D
@Omnicast You're right, Übel Blatt isn't finished yet but it's close to his end.
Woah! Instant follow! It reminds me of Ubel Blatt... HOLY CRAP! Same guy! Hmm I wonder why he started a new series? To my knowledge UB hasn't finished yet right?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics