Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 62votes)

Zelphy of the Aion

Alt Names: alt この人類域のゼルフィーalt Kono Jinrui Iki no Zelphyalt Kono Jinruiiki no Zelphy
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reesha was once a prince of a powerful dynasty, but after the end of a war, his home is no more. In the the first three years of Reesha's new life, he went to school with some of his family's former subjects, now his friends. However, after they graduated, they all joined the military. Reesha's small size, due to his artificial heart, has prevented his acceptance into the military for three years running. Now, 19-year-old Reesha is living as an ordinary plumber in a town of hot springs. In order to help Reesha get around the size requirement, he and his military friends sneak into a bathhouse to appeal to the general directly. Unfortunately, this plan results in a series of unexpected, violent events which cause Reesha to finally depart his everyday life and head off to chase his destiny!
Go to Zelphy of the Aion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

108 Comments

and we have our female lead

With a setup like that I wonder how much corruption is in their military lol.

Taking bath is Serious Business.

That first panel of the duck is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.

The tension is building up nicely.  Can't wait for the next chapter.

Swejna get's first dibs on bagging her a prince later whoo. She is so his "slave girl" xP

nice chapter :lol:  thx vortex scans

Am i the only one who thought lysja was a girl?

It is from the author of Übel Blatt, I'm following this

just when I'm expecting Übel Blatt like story ...

I get Übel Duck instead ...

(seriousness mixed with stupidity)

*instant follow*

That girl with the sci-fi techno futuristic swimsuit looks like the priestess from Ubel Blatt... with white/blonde hair.

On another note. I've heard of rubber ducks in the bath room but this is ridiculous. Ridiculously funny that is! ROFLOL.

My god, its so... so random! @__@

Spoiler

at least he isn't drawing kionzell for the main character again. some of the sillier mangas had MCs that were identical to the badass kionzell and it made me cry.

On a happier note... this looks pretty damn good.

DUCK!

They'll be shooting at you. :D
A talking black cat as a space pirate and a general in a duck suit... well I'm sold.
Duck fetish! Giggidy giggidy giggidy allright.. ^ ^
Hm... So technically the General would probably weigh less than that suit... Which is a duck... He's a witch! :D
@Laurens D It's SUPER HAPPY FUN DUCK TIME!!!! Getting in touch with your inner duck!
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH another work from shiono =O
Once again proving Shiono's love of shotas
huh..mangaka of ubel blatt? he sure have lots of free time to draw another series.
Bahahahahaha....I can imagine the conversation...
"Hey, we need to come up with a random embarrassing secret pastime for the general"
"How about he's a secret panty theif?"
"Fool! That's way to conventional. Been used a dozen times already. We need something new, something original...Start listing random things!"
"Uh...books."
"No!"
"Fruit."
"No!"
"Panties"
"Again already!?"
"A duck."
"PERFECT!"
ducks...
DUCKS EVERYWHERE!!
all hail donald duck
what the fuck is that duck supposed to be?
It is from the autor of Übel Blatt, I'm following this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics