Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Bokura no Hentai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのへんたいalt हमारे परिवर्तनalt Dönüşümümüzalt Nuestra Perversiónalt Nuestra Transformaciónalt Nuestras Anormalidadesalt Our birthplacealt Our Perversionalt Our Transformationalt Vår Transformasjon
Author: Fumi Fumiko
Artist: Fumi Fumiko
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three boys in junior-high who cross-dress because of differing reasons meet each other through a cross-dressing community website, and decide to meet up in real life.
"Parou" started cross-dressing because he wanted to attract a heterosexual boy he liked.
"Marika" is transgender and identifies as female. Lastly, "Yui" is an antagonistic boy who adopted the persona of his older sister after her death. In contrast to Parou and Marika, Yui is sorely disappointed at the meeting.

Epilogue: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/bokura-no-hentai-boku-tabun-hentai-doujinshi-r19102
Go to Bokura no Hentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 2 Replies

229 Comments

I hope ryochin always together with hachiya,

hachiya is so nice, and it will so cruel if he dump her

I hope Akane-chan doesn't fall for Parou too. I don't want her to get hurt... .~.

Very cool, thanks Hachimitsu Scans!!

I have a feeling Parou will do smething drastic...

poor Miki, now she knows how wrong she was. I think.

No, I'm just aware that the LGBT community in Japan is a joke in a quite literal way, and this is just a generic shonen ai with a slight twist that is slowly devolving back into shonen ai. If you've read absolutely anything else that this author has done, it's quite obvious that there is no meaning at all behind her work. This manga is leaps and bounds ahead of everything else she has done, in terms of writing and art quality, and the characters are still pretty flat. I'm a huge faggot though, so I'm perfectly fine with it. Basically, the entirety of Japan gives absolutely no fucks at all about the "LGBT movement" and is just trying to get on with their lives without bothering anyone else. "The stake that sticks up gets hammered down" is pretty much how they all live their lives.

Art is allowed to be more than the sum of it's parts. Being able to tackle a serious subject in a way that is non threatening and seemingly benign is one of the things that art is for.

Recognizing and enjoying a piece of work when it manages to do that is both normal and a treat.

now please let me read manga about little boys with psychological problems wanting to be little girls and falling in love with each other

There's nothing stopping you from reading the manga any way you want to. However if you're really intent on attempting to make me read the manga in the same limited context that you seem to enjoy I regret to inform you - that's not going to happen.

and everything comes crashing down.

Woooah there... easy now boys...

Thanks Hachimitsu Scans!!

There's a typo on page 31. It looks like it should be "And thrust it up my asshole", not "And thurst it up my asshole" unless it's intentional misspelling or something.

Well don't you seem particularly all knowing about what's intended and not. Are you perhaps best friends with the author or something? 

Target demographic has nothing to do with the presence or value of the message of the manga. This manga definitely has one, if you prefer to stay blind to that then go ahead.

No, I'm just aware that the LGBT community in Japan is a joke in a quite literal way, and this is just a generic shonen ai with a slight twist that is slowly devolving back into shonen ai. If you've read absolutely anything else that this author has done, it's quite obvious that there is no meaning at all behind her work. This manga is leaps and bounds ahead of everything else she has done, in terms of writing and art quality, and the characters are still pretty flat. I'm a huge faggot though, so I'm perfectly fine with it. Basically, the entirety of Japan gives absolutely no fucks at all about the "LGBT movement" and is just trying to get on with their lives without bothering anyone else. "The stake that sticks up gets hammered down" is pretty much how they all live their lives.

now please let me read manga about little boys with psychological problems wanting to be little girls and falling in love with each other

Try not to turn this into something it isn't. Nobody is sending a message, it's just a generic plot with a slight twist. The mangaka has a target demographic they are selling to, and it isn't boys who want to be girls.

It's still good though and if you want to read it for the sake of reading it, then go ahead. If you end up liking this then please consider importing the volumes. Kinokuniya, CDJapan, and amazon.co.jp are all good places to import from.

Well don't you seem particularly all knowing about what's intended and not. Are you perhaps best friends with the author or something? 

Try not to turn this into something it isn't. Nobody is sending a message, it's just a generic plot with a slight twist. The mangaka has a target demographic they are selling to, and it isn't boys who want to be girls.

Target demographic has nothing to do with the presence or value of the message of the manga. This manga definitely has one, if you prefer to stay blind to that then go ahead.

Hachiya's such a nice girl <3

It's still good though and if you want to read it for the sake of reading it, then go ahead. If you end up liking this then please consider importing the volumes. Kinokuniya, CDJapan, and amazon.co.jp are all good places to import from.

sorry if your understanding of the world get crushed

please don't whine

just blame it all on the fact human is complex animal.

Very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter Hachimitsu!!

I see a lot of heated debates in the comments... Let me just say that screw gender; a person is free to think how he/she wants and society shouldn't influence them like it does now.

Spoiler

Well whatever, I came here once but left since I'm not into shounen ai as a rule since most of it is pretty disgusting(same as some yuri ones I've seen, some are okay, others are just plain disgusting and are obviously only meant as hentai and lack the real world drama) but those are usually not seinen. I'm surprised this one has so much impact in its drama and it doesn't feel forced. I suppose that's because it isn't aimed at the general demographic but this is seriously deep stuff and while I do get uncomfortable reading this, its still a nice read. It just feels real and the psychological aspect is there too.

I don't like Miki.

transgendered??? it's just transgender!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joanne-herman/transgender-or-transgende_b_492922.html

sexuality is something u realised later and gender as young as three.

fyi three is the age when human baby start to have self awareness or in other words gain soul!

Man, Hachimitsu Scans, thanks for all the quick work catching up!

Thanks a lot for the new chapter Hachimitsu Scans!!

If I had the power to admit that shit back in elementary school, I wonder how things would have worked out. I transitioned after high school and during that time in high school I was a total recluse and hid everything about myself to just conform with what people asked me. I'm sure there would have been people who I could have made friends with. 

Awesome, thanks a lot Hachimitsu!!

:batoto_010: Yay for Marika-chan! She's finally out! :batoto_015:

So happy it's continuing, it's becoming pretty interesting =)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics