Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 204votes)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

Alt Names: alt この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!alt 为美好的世界献上祝福!alt ขอให้โชคดีมีชัยในโลกแฟนตาซี!alt Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings!alt Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!alt Konosuba
Author: Akatsuki Natsume
Artist: Watari Masahito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident...... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes. "Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you." "... Then I'll take you". From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma...... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

Adaptation of the light novel series written by Akatsuki Natsume with illustrations by Kurone Mishima
Go to Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN links New Window Bulu Indah
  • 4 Replies

325 Comments

Who was on the grave?

the ghost doll girl

Who was on the grave?
Poor Darkness, so out of focus this time around. Though, considering she's a mashochist, she'll probably like being ignored...

Thanks again Village Idiot!!

Megumin almost made her second "explosion" of the day there....

Sorry to disappoint you, but Kazuma met Wolbach (Not Chomusuke as Megumin was bathing Chomusuke behind the wall) in Axis baths and she wasn't Wiz at all.

And it was this particular Wolbach who taught Megumin Explosion, as shown in the prologue of spin-off.

By the way, I don't like how Aqua is portrayed in both adaptations (manga and anime). While anime fails to grasp Aqua's divine talents (as in, she is really, actually doing her job as a goddess most of the time, including party tricks), manga fails to show Aqua's intellectual retardation, which was brilliantly portrayed in every detail of LN and which is the only thing anime was showing well (see spoiler below for a good example of a "retarded child smile").

Spoiler

Oh, also Aqua is the best, deepest character in the whole series because of that. Not the best girl, but the best character.

She says she turned away.

Chris had so much write-ins (as in, Chris wasn't even an option to choose) she became 14th (with 15 available choices). Either Megumin had more than half votes or Eris is the real №1.

When Kazuma was making dynamite, Megumin got furious something can mimic explosion magic and threw the model out of the window.

Well i also read the LN but suddenly they stop TLn cuz they licesnse it..too bad maybe cuz the series got popular the need to milk it which is a good and a bad thing for one it fund the series so it can continue to be serialize but bud cuz you need to buy it in order to read which for someone who's unfortunate doenst have time or resources to do which greatly decrease its popularity.. im not saying illigal posting is good but sometimes you need it for it to gane fame...

sorry for bad english :P

P.S yeah Aqua is a great character but im still a Wiz fan..

then I shall gladdly clear space on my bookshelf for it

That's the proper attitude, while unfortunate that TLing stops the more successful it is the more likely it will continue and more likely we will gain anime power for Season 3 (season 2 has been announced) and beyond.

Damn Yen Press licensed this masterpiece,,,

then I shall gladdly clear space on my bookshelf for it

Damn Yen Press licensed this masterpiece,,,

Not Far of..

SPOIler

i think actually she has a split persona...when she's accidentally release by megumin in her seal..while the other half try to kill megu her other half save her (the current Wiz) with explosion magic thus she fell in love with it..and try to find that Oneesama who save her.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Kazuma met Wolbach (Not Chomusuke as Megumin was bathing Chomusuke behind the wall) in Axis baths and she wasn't Wiz at all.

And it was this particular Wolbach who taught Megumin Explosion, as shown in the prologue of spin-off.

By the way, I don't like how Aqua is portrayed in both adaptations (manga and anime). While anime fails to grasp Aqua's divine talents (as in, she is really, actually doing her job as a goddess most of the time, including party tricks), manga fails to show Aqua's intellectual retardation, which was brilliantly portrayed in every detail of LN and which is the only thing anime was showing well (see spoiler below for a good example of a "retarded child smile").

Spoiler

Oh, also Aqua is the best, deepest character in the whole series because of that. Not the best girl, but the best character.

Ceiling Cat Goddess watches you masturbate.

She says she turned away.

by official poll
Spoiler

Chris had so much write-ins (as in, Chris wasn't even an option to choose) she became 14th (with 15 available choices). Either Megumin had more than half votes or Eris is the real №1.

Also, good thing Megumin wasn't with the MC when they went to Wiz's shop, the explosive potions would have caused her explosion soul to roar, resulting in her blowing the shop up.

When Kazuma was making dynamite, Megumin got furious something can mimic explosion magic and threw the model out of the window.

Want to read the LNs... I need to see the romances begin... I want to see Kyouya break after his sword is stolen and pawned a SECOND TIME! I hate that damn Riaju! (Bashes him in a fanfic)

Time to go hunting! And to read that fanfic!

watching the anime for spoilers ...

something I don't want to see, yet it appear ...

something I want to see, yet it don't appear ...

but it goes about 50-50 in my scale so I guess that's okay ...

Loli goes No.1 ... obviously ... because most reader is ped ... =3= ...

its not that i dont like the Megu..but for me its still Wiz...i like her HUGE "heart" and ofcourse her PLOT if you know what i mean :P 

The biggest plot twist would be that Wiz is actually the real demon king and she's just pretending to nerf herself as a general.

Not Far of..

SPOIler

i think actually she has a split persona...when she's accidentally release by megumin in her seal..while the other half try to kill megu her other half save her (the current Wiz) with explosion magic thus she fell in love with it..and try to find that Oneesama who save her.

by official poll

Spoiler

by official poll

Spoiler

loli > imouto > sexiness > onee-san > tomboy > receptionist > onee-sama > mage > guard > plant > orc > profag > goddess trash.

I'd say that about sums up Kazuma's harem ranking so far...

okay..i need a yuri ship so bad...

It's funny, I hope none of you goes to look, but when I first found this manga way back I had just gotten finished reading the epic masterpiece that is Mushoku Tensei, and really wasn't overly interested in this. So I made a comment to that effect early on in these comments. After the anime came out I really fell in love with this, and the LN really is a great time. MT is still a different beast, but something like this is fun too, this is a comedy while MT is more a drama type thing. Basically MT is some epic masterpiece like LOTR or something, while this is, I dunno maybe something like Clerks. Awesome but in different ways.

So basically I guess what I'm saying is maybe if you like this, MT might be worth checking out too.

Spoiler

fanfic can't get taken down legally ... =3= ...

doomsday to humanity then ... =x= ...

cant take any chances id say

The biggest plot twist would be that Wiz is actually the real demon king and she's just pretending to nerf herself as a general.

just droppin' in real quick to tell everyone that's working on this that I love all of you.

errr...do you guys know you putting link in here, they can trace it back to him and which means konosuba ln will really be taken down

fanfic can't get taken down legally ... =3= ...

Too much people like Aqua on this earth...

doomsday to humanity then ... =x= ...

Too much people like Aqua on this earth...

errr...do you guys know you putting link in here, they can trace it back to him and which means konosuba ln will really be taken down

thanks, Found some vol fanfic ... =3= ...

haven't found vol 6 and more tough ... =x= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics