Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

lol..brain hack..definitely not legal

THAT GLASSES.

I need it :'v

I keep liking it more and more. Among all VRMMO mangas out here this one is closest to what it would've been if we had full VR technology - its filled with munchkins, exploiters, jerks and generally show people as who they usually are, not those stupid and idiealistic casuals you see in other VRMMO manga.

So no one in the class (even her friend) noticed that she was spaced out? 

Considering they're ignoring how she's been ostracized? Probably.

The fact that the girl herself tends to be...'passive'...doesn't help either.

haha, that change in emotional state really pulled her back. 

Staring blankly at the front of a classroom. People would think you're paying attention and who wants to look at the outcast, except for the bullies.

If only hunting monsters in MMOs was truly that simple. SMH. 

It can be. BLMs used to team up like that and kill monsters several levels higher than them in FFXI.

Well, it took them over an hour so i think it balances out somehow lol.

well, that was kinda cute in some ways.

hahha,,,too many read hentai...

Dat hentai imagination :v

Hah, ch5 toten sie, pumpkin scissor reference.

Inbound yuri. Seal of Approval.

Evil bandit chick. Is her classmate. AND VERY straightforward. And also apparently COMPLETELY fine with others knowing her true self? Or maybe just our protag. *Wink Wink*

So her new friend seems to be the blondie on right in the cover image. Why does Tetsu call her(?) a he?

Oops. New friend is using male speech patterns/pronouns so I figure they're a girl RP-ing a male character.

Will probably leave it vague in future.

So her new friend seems to be the blondie on right in the cover image. Why does Tetsu call her(?) a he?

This manga is really going in a strange direction.
When I first started reading this I expected some yuri romance in a virtual reality and how wrong I was.

Seriously,I have no idea what's this about anymore.

But I like it.

There is only one male character so far, so there will be plenty of chances for this to get all yuri.

EDIT: 2 if you count the brother that has yet to made a proper appearance.

This manga is really going in a strange direction.
When I first started reading this I expected some yuri romance in a virtual reality and how wrong I was.

Seriously,I have no idea what's this about anymore.

But I like it.

The stuff on page 7-8 leads me to believe it's still gonna retain some dark elements and not be a total hash 3 chapters in. Maybe the story is going to be immersive and change atmosphere depending on the "reality" of her life?

• F_C likes this

oh my bad, didnt pay enough attention. I thought that was just a long-haired guy, lol.

wut he was strong enough to KO it in one hit?

She..

Maybe she generates some kind of power-up item...

Weren't there some flags that hinted her character would be special in some way, or did I misread those?

wut he was strong enough to KO it in one hit?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics