Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 120votes)

Gepetto

Alt Names: alt Gepetto (YON Jae-won)alt 제페토 (연제원)
Author: Yon Jae-Won
Artist: Yon Jae-Won
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a decimating war against the androids they had built, humanity, though victorious, was forced to start living in shelters, isolated from the wastelands of the rest of the world, created by the damage the confrontation brought to the world.

Dr Gepetto, one of the brightest android creators of his time, died and left behind an inheritance of untold proportions, the only clue as to how to get it being a blue haired android the old man had built and preserved for as long as possible even after his death.

The android was reactivated, and she's attempting to escape the grasp of the new government.

And a hunt for the inheritance begins.

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple seasons. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=440244&no=1&weekday=
Go to Gepetto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding artificial intelligence and this series being great. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gepetto released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Still Going? New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Italian names New Window dRyW
  • 6 Replies

187 Comments

Oh so coby became a

Spoiler

It's a little disturbing that you

Spoiler

Also, someone filled out nicely... ;)

Oh so clody became a

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Clody!!!!

:Q__________

The raws are so far : O, they looks so interesting, too bad I cant read korean. Sigh dont want to wait for the official ver to catch up, guess I'll continue looking at pictures with unknown character

Why is this not removed? All Naver webtoons are should be removed?

Ah, now that makes it clearer.

Spoiler

That's weird. There's a chapter missing. The season two prologue wasn't translated.

Hm, so we get a 10 years time skip. I had expected that all the Android would get rusted by this time, but I guess that the "little time they have left" is longer than this amount. 

Kind of slow paced in the begining, but gets better fast :)

Poor little Clody...! :*(

Spoiler

Does anyone know if the author has finished In Full Bloom and working on Gepetto or vice versa?

Full Bloom have been finished in Naver.

-__- WTF? The situation was clearly bad. A lot of fucked up shit happened. Alot of it the repercussions were inevitable. But for that to happen. Really? Was that necessary? It feels extremely excessive in my opinion.

Some of it, definitely. You need to keep in mind that what we see and know is different from what the different factions in the story see and know.

Does anyone know if the author has finished In Full Bloom and working on Gepetto or vice versa?

Well.... isn't this a swift kick in the balls.

Poor Clody. :'(

-__- WTF? The situation was clearly bad. A lot of fucked up shit happened. Alot of it the repercussions were inevitable. But for that to happen. Really? Was that necessary? It feels extremely excessive in my opinion.

Brings to mind Charles Xavier, lol

I regret not reading this a long time ago. And now i'v already caught up...Whhyyyy???!!

Ugh, this manhwa's chapters are really short.

And then Wale shot Leader in the face with a rocket launcher.

so damn short I want more T.T

I'm pretty sure that Clody is the Gepettos's clon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics