Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 556votes)

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Alt Names: alt 狼少年は今日も嘘を重ねるalt 狼少年今天也在说谎alt Der Junge der Wolf schrie erzählt heute schon wieder eine Lügealt The boy who cried wolf tells another lie todayalt הילד שקרא זאב סיפר היום עוד שקר
Author: Namo
Artist: Namo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitarou Itsuki is a junior high school student unhappy about the menacing look of his eyes. Keitarou tries to confess to the girl he likes, Aoi Tokujira, but she rejects him flat out. Thinking that his eyes were the reason why she rejected him, he confides in his older sister about it at her salon, who helps by giving him a complete makeover... as a pretty girl! Forced to head home like this, he runs into Aoi in town, but she doesn't recognize him and thinks he's a somewhat manly girl. Before he can leave, Aoi asks him to help her overcome a problem she's had for many years: an intense fear of men.

Main Site: http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_lie/
Latest Raw Chapter: http://www.comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=5
Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/namo_
Go to Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This was way too short New Window True Goddess Reincarnation
  • 1 Replies
Topic Botan Appreciation Thread New Window Radicool21
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic I... have this endless feeling... of something tugging at my heart New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

935 Comments

This is entirely too much, and yet I'm sad there's not more.
I died (of diabetes)

Spoiler

Pretty satisfying resolution, though I still feel that Tokujira got shafted way too much throughout the entire manga. Poor girl never had a chance from the start. The pacing was good the entire way, the melodrama wasn't too heavy and quickly resolved, the romance felt somewhat natural, and the art was topnotch. Botan's moe shined through nearly every panel she was in, and since she was clearly the mangaka's (and the audiences) favorite, all went well.

This was a good manga, especially as its one of the rare few where first girl does not win automatically. I will miss Botan.

BOTAN WON!!!!

Another dumb author, didn't end it right. Start off with the girl end it with the girl not someone you pick up along the way. No wonder it didn't even reach 50 chapters.

OH MY GOD DOUBLE DOSE OF BOTAN ANGERY FACES

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/madoromi-chan-ga-iku-r17834

m7H6SmLEQuyB9STJajsTag.png

"That's another story."

*eagerly awaits a sequel*

I strangely both want this and don't want this

I'm pretty confident it is from Spice and Wolf since it looks like the MC to me. Try it and if it's wrong, it's totally not my fault XD.

Yeah, it's from furry economics hentai, no doubt

Non main heroine best girl won!

197964e163c35ba1050b9d632afe2168.gif

W-what's going on?! First Yoshino in Masamune-kun's Revenge, then Fumino in We Can't Study, and now this... BEST GIRLS ARE WINNING LEFT AND RIGHT!!!! Wow, what a time to be alive!

Although I'm really happy that Botan won, I felt bad for Aoi. The page where she's crying her eyes out... was honestly pretty sad. Oh well, at least now she can take a fresh start of her high school life.

Fumino is not best girl, but worst girl

Best girls are triple S : Senpai, Sensei, Sekijou

at the end, Keitarou ended up being the waifu xD

and Miyama too

Spoiler

27751394.jpg

Now i will await the omake and the sequel

one of the only romance manga where best girl wins, 10/10

I dropped this assuming Botan would lose and only clicked the last chapter because I forgot what this was, turns out best girl won in the end what a time to be alive.

Infinite timelines and we're lucky enough to live in the one where best girl Botan won.

Reactions are slow because everyone died on the way to the hospital.

What’s that from?

I'm pretty confident it is from Spice and Wolf since it looks like the MC to me. Try it and if it's wrong, it's totally not my fault XD.

To everyone who had worked on this i want so say thank you for translating this series for the last 2 year, it`s been a ride and the best girl won. To all of you best wishes in your future endeavors.

a_560x375.jpg  

Well guys, it was a nice ride.

Thanks for sticking with me in the comments section for so long.

namo so good!!

I wish some group will pickup her version's BakaTest manga

Give me a sequel in which they are married and have kids, please :P.

namo so good!!

Oh, shit, no, my heart, hold on...

SZLP4I3.png

Fuck man.

What’s that from?

that was a great ride

now we need a SoL 4koma sequel

Good story, good end, no time-skips. Hope he will still crossdress from time to time. P.S. Botan will live forever in my heart

m7H6SmLEQuyB9STJajsTag.png

"That's another story."

*eagerly awaits a sequel*

that was a nice read. Thanks for it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics