Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 273votes)

Plunderer

Alt Names: alt プランダラalt 플런더러alt Plundereralt 掠夺者
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the year 305 of the Althea calendar, and the world is currently controlled by "numbers." Every human born is branded with a "Count." This Count can be anything; the amount of kilometers walked, or the amount of people who have said your food is tasty. If your Count drops to 0, you will be sent into the Abyss. After Hina's mother's Count dropped to 0, her last request was for Hina to look for the Legendary Red Baron.
Go to Plunderer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

599 Comments

I' may be, sort of blind, so tell me, guys, why agriculture is not an option in the current situation? Alting prevents crops from growth?

Thanks for the translation guys, loving this series and really appreciate the work you're putting in!

You're welcome! Hope we can catch up soon.

Thanks for the translation guys, loving this series and really appreciate the work you're putting in!

Yes.

That tank cover ...

kinda amazed "Minazuki Suu" can draw that kind of style ...

When you love the same person for 200+ years...

*looking at Aquarion* ... 'nah ...

Theory about Nana

Spoiler

So have they completely switched protagonists to the glasses asshole?

And wasn't Rihito's counter the number of girls who had rejected him? Kinda hard to try and pick up girls when you're an emo edgelord.

Except one issue. Rihito's counter is in the negatives. His counter should have been going up if he really was being rejected/hated.

Spoiler

vol 2 chp 5... that was a nice ending to that chapter, all warm and fuzzy even. It's a wonder why super heroes in comics and manga don't help out in normal ways more often. If they really did exist, acts of charity would make them "real" heroes.

That's Pelmo/Perumo. You can find her in chapter 6 where it explains her story.

damn, I had already forgotten about her, I really need to read it from the beginning again :o

Not spoiler, I can just feel it in my gut and, considering my track record...Why do I always like the woman who is NOT the one who wins in the end? What is wrong with me?

Spoiler

wait wait, so many questions, sentences cut right on the middle and all that, but has anyone noticed that ch20 page42/43

Spoiler

someday when I have all the pieces I could read it again and I'm sure everything would be on a different light

thats pelmo-san, the aviation research girl from chapter 6. that means nana was nearby recording what was going on with hina and rihito.

And wasn't Rihito's counter the number of girls who had rejected him? Kinda hard to try and pick up girls when you're an emo edgelord.

Volume 6 and 7 focus pretty heavily on Rihito, with Lyne and Hina getting some good screen time in the next few chapters. Minazuki tends to like to shift focus when he is developing a character, and since Jail is the primary force that moves the plot along, much like how Sugata was the one most invested in Synapse, it just feels like he's the protagonist sometimes. It likely also helps that he's a popular character in Japan, so Minazuki's editor probably tells him to make the most of him.

Yeah i Remember In Sora no Otoshimono How Out of Control Minazuki Suu Killed His own Characters. Even Such as Heroines.
I Hope This Series is not Bloody Hell Like His Previously Series. Bedause My heart can't take Overdose Tragedy.

Well at least he usually likes Happy Ends so we should be save right? ... right?

Jail trying to steal yet another heroine. 

But he is best girl himself, so why not?

Jail trying to steal yet another heroine. 

Aand, here it is. The suffering came late but it's always the main guest in Suu's party. At least I hope he learned not to overdo it after Sora no Otoshimono's wild ride.

Yeah i Remember In Sora no Otoshimono How Out of Control Minazuki Suu Killed His own Characters. Even Such as Heroines.
I Hope This Series is not Bloody Hell Like His Previously Series. Bedause My heart can't take Overdose Tragedy.

Volume 7 cover
81uY914-exL.jpg

That looks beyond badass.

Lieutenant Jail better get back to the past future and play with Nana until she cannot walk anymore.

I like Nana's boobs

Spoiler

We all do, but we almost never get the bouncy woman as the heroine in manga, and even when we do it's never the mature one :(

I like Nana's boobs

Spoiler

If I learned anything from this chapter, it's that you're a god damn fool if you don't think Nana is best girl.

Here we go, boys. Enjoy the ride.

wait wait, so many questions, sentences cut right on the middle and all that, but has anyone noticed that ch20 page42/43

Spoiler

someday when I have all the pieces I could read it again and I'm sure everything would be on a different light

That's Pelmo/Perumo. You can find her in chapter 6 where it explains her story.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics