Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 111votes)

Doukyuusei no Macho-kun

Alt Names: alt 同級生のマッチョ君alt 同级生的肌肉君alt Doukyuusei no Maccho-kunalt Mr Macho My Classmatealt Mr Macho! My Classmate
Author: Kobori Makoto
Artist: Kobori Makoto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My name is Bakuryusai Yuu, I’m in first year high school and a little more sturdier than normal people, by a little more I mean a lot more. But that hasn't stopped me from chasing after the girl I love, Tsujizono-san. But wait! There is a note on the blackboard saying that she is kidnapped! Wait for me Tsujizono-san! I will save you with my MUSCLES!!!
Go to Doukyuusei no Macho-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

I know people with burn damages on their face and mutilated hands, and it never bothered me enough to look away. But this dude, what the ****. He is disgusting. I gave it a chance, but this dude is just so revolting that I feel like hurling.

I´m out, this is more disturbing then all the hardcore scenes in Berserk, yeah all of them.

I keep wanting to exclaim "Muscle~!" every page.

wat is dis?

damn...

muscle hentai girl lol

i think will be normal romance but that girl pfft

Somehow, I could see this as a prequel to Onepunch Man... a little far fetched, I know, but the level of badass is there xD

Does anyone know if this is still being translated? "Looked" through the raws and I´m absolutely digging this!

I found some chinese raws of the first 5 chapters, it becomes more and more crazy/epic: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-tongjishengdejiroujun/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAH! THIS IS AWESOME!

I hope his dad is really normal looking just like his mom.

PLEASE tell me that there is more of this!! I´m loving it!!! xD

this seriously should have supernatural tag hahahaha

>I'm not alone anymore

Sounds like a death flag

Wrong series

first time i saw that muscle i goes 
"wtf ugo what are you doing there"

>I'm not alone anymore

Sounds like a death flag

Hahahaha his traps look absolutely ridiculous on page 30

Finally a manga protagonist who isnt some wimpy loser.

And ROFLMAO Muscle Fetish Girl is priceless. 

This manga is gonna become popular 4 sure!

So I'm following this...Not really sure why...

Had a look at the .rar (you should do .zip btw since it's supported natively on almost every OS.) the numbering of files is broken. ie:

Mr Macho_v01_c001_p001[DesperateScanners].png should be Mr Macho_v01_c001_p0001[DesperateScanners].png and so on.

When numbering files it is key to keep the lenght of page numbers the same, because in current release files are read in this order.

series_001

series_0010

series_0011

series_0019

series_002

series_0020

and so on.

Yeah cheers man, I actually saw that pretty much the instant I uploaded it v4 and fixed them all, but then I had to leave for work so I couldn't re-upload straight away.  

I suppose the moral to this story is don't make Kiwi QC at 3am.

Lettuce brew real tea, this phaggot has great size. Look thick, solid, tight except that he most likely skipped leg day so my question is: does he even lift? Not to mention the head to body ratio, sup with dat dere bulk?

Still, would love to smash his angus to orbit doe

Spoiler

TOO SWOLE TO CONTROL

Really happy someone picked this up!

Looking at that picture, i imagine that his head and his penis are the only normal sized parts on his body, cause if former was to size there would be no fucking way he could hide it behind that tiny strip of cloth.

You mean "latter". "Former" would be referring to the head.

So where I can buy this... smart muscle...

The body and the head is so unbalance.

lol at those muscles. komatsu approves.

Holy Shite! You can grind a whole cow in those abs!

Sorry for the mess up on the numbering, everything should be fixed in (v5)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics