Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 52votes)

Collapse of the World as We Know It

Alt Names: alt Collapse of the World Increasinglyalt Collapse of your world as you read italt 日渐崩坏的世界alt Мир над пропастью. Шаг
Author: Dashu Jiang
Artist: Dashu Jiang
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: This manhua is a collection of short stories by this author. It is almost similar to the German Brothers Grimm's stories. however, these hold no morals but are more of a twisted outlook on life.

Warning : This series contain fucked up stuff, gore stuff, and mind fuck stuff and a little bit of dark humor.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/4240.html

Notice that some contents got 'harmonised' after a 'clean Internet' campaign in the link above.
Go to Collapse of the World as We Know It Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

This is sick, yet I can't stop reading.
Makes me feel like I'm back in literature class. If it wasn't for the art, I'd say that most people here couldn't even stomach The Odyssey by Homer.
Oh, I remember this manga from some time ago I read it in mangafox...it was so...crazy, weird, gruesome sometimes, and with a twisted logic that I just said: "This is my manga". (didn't know the difference between manga and manhua)
Re-reading it with Batoto's quality.
odd, but somehow addicting. though there are some that are just straight up crazy.
What just happened?

Alot of weird shit is what happened.

Be warned this manga is VERY unique.
/barfcoughpuke

What just happened.
What's up with the Hatsune Miku lookalike on the cover preview?
If you get maggots in your stomach, what do you do? Drink insecticide.

Some are funny as shit.
take jap horror, throw some guro in dere, make it a manhua, you get this shit.

If there shit like this around... it seems that it's the Collapse of the World as we know it.

yaaah. (good if u can handle this shit)
12 is my favorite chapter for now.
Surprised they are still translation it...
What is this I don't even...

I guess it's unique?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics