Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 69votes)

Kyou Kara Yonshimai

Alt Names: alt きょうから四姉妹alt Four Sisters Starting Today
Author: Satou Nanki
Artist: Kizuki Akira
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Manabe is a 16-year-old high school student and is living with her 12-year-old sister Momiji and 27-year-old sister Botan, who works to support the three of them. Their 19-year-old brother Kashiwa has been away at college for two years and has suddenly decided to come back to live with them. However, when Kashiwa arrives, Sakura and the others discover that Kashiwa has now decided to live as a woman. Sakura and her two sisters now have to cope with the new reality of having another sister.
Go to Kyou Kara Yonshimai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Picked it up, read all 7 chapters, loluozumi

this manga is great though

I understand uozumi's a douche, but I honestly surprised he's getting THIS much hate

Why you so surprised? I mean he honestly goes beyond the level of douche. Completely insensitive and doesn't even realize what his actions did to the girl he asked out, kissed and then dumped. Then asks for "Just be friends" and then goes on to ask her about the sister. That's really a level past a douche. If a girl did that to me, sorry it would ruin the whole relationship. That's some serious amount of poison. I would be like, nope, you wanna go for it? Do it on your own. Not having this drama on me.

I understand uozumi's a douche, but I honestly surprised he's getting THIS much hate

Spoiler

And he's always there! Grrr...

Woah.
This manga just got an elevation in handling trans issues.

Like, this just touched on something that is not normally discussed in any manga featuring a trans character: How the person you love sees it. Whether that person feels like they are loosing the person they fell in love with or not.

I...I've gotten jaded over the years. I've read the really good trans related manga, but this one is the first in a long while (Out of the many that have trans characters or even traps) which seriously addresses a number of issues.

I'm actually impressed by this. 

Spoiler

well that was... direct

Seriously, every time I see Uozumi, I feel like dropping this.

I know how you feel. And how goddamn self-centered is he really?!

Spoiler

Please, author, let this nice girl have more value in herself than settling for this douchebag. I'll really drop it if they get together and it lasts more than a chapter or two.

this manga is good except uozumi!

i want to drop this

EDIT: OK, Drop!! one character ruin manga

If he ends up with anyone I'll eat my monitor

Conjecture: prehaps Kashiwa hates being a guy due to him looking similar to his father, who probably didnt bode well with the family?

Wow, I really like this story. Seriously though that Uozumi person is a real tool. Sakura really needs to keep him in the friend zone. If she seriously gets with him for real later on, I'm going to be sad. 

Wow. 

Spoiler

I wonder if we'll need a pseudo-yuri tag soon. Kind of hoping Kashiwa's girlfriend is girly too but I suppose if she's someone who wants to be a guy then that's going to be more interesting. 

I love the art style. And didn't expect this to have such scenes. Not complaining though.

Really looking forward to seeing Kashiwa's girlfriend! :3 *pumped up*

I'm glad it's showing what's happening with the other siblings while still bringing back the focus to the family.

Also the afterword was cute.

Following due to this being only the second manga that I've read with a legit trans character.

Wow! A real rarity!

Sakura, you're an idiot -___-

Uozumi reminds me of that other scum in Lemonade (a "yuri" manga which I don't recommend yuri fans to read). 

>>>>Uozumi<<<<

Douche bag detected.

I'm surprise that she still have feelings for him.

>>>>Uozumi<<<<

Douche bag detected.

So it seems Kashiwa was born with that face? 

The power of make-up!

Wow, this is one hell of a gender bender.

Even if it was only for a little while, someone fucking called it.

And he might be a masochistic scum who falls in love with Sakura's new sister!

haha, epic lol...

I'm just following this because they all have big boobs !

but Uezumi doesn't have them..., oh, the youngest sister too.

We shounen ai now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics