Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 200votes)

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Alt Names: alt El Legendario Escultor de la Luz Lunaralt 달빛 조각사alt Legende du Sculpteur Crepusculaire
Author: Nam Hee-Sung & Lee Do-Gyeong
Artist: Kim Tae-Hyung
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The man forsaken by the world, the man a slave to money and the man known as the legendary God of War in the highly popular MMORPG Continent of Magic. With the coming of age, he decides to say goodbye, but the feeble attempt to earn a little something for his time and effort ripples into an effect none could ever have imagined.

Through a series of coincidences, his legendary avatar is sold for 3.1 billion won, bringing great joy to him, only to plunge him into despair at losing almost all of it to vicious loan sharks. With revelation of money through gaming, he rises from the abyss with new found resolve and steps forward into the new age of games led by the first ever Virtual Reality MMORPG, Royal Road.

This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him.

This is the legend of the lowest becoming the strongest.

This is the legend of WEED.

Original Webcomic:
http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143
Go to The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Game of Scanlation on this one? or does another group need to pick it up? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic I think we can all agree we would buy his avatar at any price New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies

380 Comments

here i was also!

So they skipped 95% of the group hunting sequence so that they get to the fight with the wolf, dramatically ramped up the wolf's power and amputated Weed's intelligence, cunning and fighting capabilities, just so that they could slow everything down and waste an entire chapter explaining that it hurts more when you're struck where you're weak? Unless the readers are newborns, they will already be familiar with this concept even without having it explained to them.

Spoilered to shrink post length

Spoiler

That wolf looks really menacing. That was enemy in noob village ! How you gonna make stronger enemy look scarier ?!

No that wolf was a field boss ie he was much stronger than everything around him and is designed to be more like a natural disaster for newbies rather than a regular enemy. Had weed not been there, it would have eaten the party.

tbh i find LMS quite boring after a while..

Spoiler

But LMS is one unique occupation. And this webtoon art is really pretty and wonderful.

That wolf looks really menacing. That was enemy in noob village ! How you gonna make stronger enemy look scarier ?!

I don't leave very many comments, but this one seemed warranted.

The art in this thing is fantastic, and the story is pretty damn good thus far (never read the LN and probably won't). I want to see a Berserker and Iron Blacksmith a lot now after seeing they were a hidden class. This Moonlight Sculptor class seems interesting as well. Hell, when one skill says it attracts women randomly when used who wouldn't take it lol?

You are contradicting yourself.
He made himself struggle by not avoiding any attacks and ended up covered in his own blood.

Spoiler

He did struggle with them around. One teeth scratch was able to slash away 80 points of his life.
His HP dropping from 700 to 200 and he was coated in his own blood, until he dropped from 150 to 70

How am I contradicting myself? Struggling with something implies your having difficulty with it. Weed was never in any trouble, and despite how low he let his health get, he was never in any danger of dying.

He was only covered in his own blood because he didn't dodge any of the wolves attacks, in order to make the fight look harder than it was.

Weed didn't struggle against the wolves in the slightest, he just didn't want the rest of the party he joined to take any the loot.

He did struggle with them around. One teeth scratch was able to slash away 80 points of his life.
His HP dropping from 700 to 200 and he was coated in his own blood, until he dropped from 150 to 70

He was only covered in his own blood because he didn't dodge any of the wolves attacks, in order to make the fight look harder than it was.
Weed didn't struggle against the wolves in the slightest, he just didn't want the rest of the party he joined to take any the loot.

You are contradicting yourself.
He made himself struggle by not avoiding any attacks and ended up covered in his own blood.
Spoiler

This looks like its going to get too awesome at some point, instant follow.

Dammit I wanna fast forward to

Spoiler

Is it just me or is the webtoon jumping too much?

LN spoiler

Spoiler

I'm surprised he wasn't thinking of "Japtem! Japtem!" at the start.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold on. Am I high or Is chapter 6 just missing? XD

Hey guys, there may be a new player in the lms translating world, which would be totally awesome, but I think that they kind of need more attention from the fans or else they will find excuses to stop so go take a look at Volume 21 chapter 1 retranslation by doge:

Novel ofc.

There are already jawztranslations.blogspot.com and clickyclicktranslation.blogspot.com that translated up to volume 23 chapter 8

thats weird
in the novel:

Spoiler

LN spoiler
Spoiler

I'm surprised he wasn't thinking of "Japtem! Japtem!" at the start.

following it on the translators site. the artist for LMS seems to be trying hard to keep Seoyoon looking attractive.

but it is just unfortunate that the art style as a whole doesn't do her justice :( any scenes where she shows her face more than twice in clear view will likely mean less detail and attention put towards her face overall.

there are some Manhua/Manhwa that have an art style that is perfect for her appearance, but it would mean less and slower chapters. but i doubt this will go as far as the LN managed to go, too much happens to make that an easy job :S

Just fixing this a bit for you, but he was told The "Legendary"  part was meaningless, the only bonuses for it were stuff he found in the cave, so his op Skills(he barely uses anymore) and 900MP, The Legendary Part is up to him so the normal Moonlight Class is pretty much just as OP as him

Spoiler

thats weird

in the novel:

Spoiler

The beauties party members of Weed
Spoiler

i really wanna see seoyoon illustration

how can they make a "perfect beauty"

You can see her in prologue

Spoiler

i really wanna see seoyoon illustration

how can they make a "perfect beauty"

Hey guys, there may be a new player in the lms translating world, which would be totally awesome, but I think that they kind of need more attention from the fans or else they will find excuses to stop so go take a look at Volume 21 chapter 1 retranslation by doge:

Novel ofc.

Just fixing this a bit for you, but he was told The "Legendary"  part was meaningless, the only bonuses for it were stuff he found in the cave, so his op Skills(he barely uses anymore) and 900MP, The Legendary Part is up to him so the normal Moonlight Class is pretty much just as OP as him

and where did you get the starting and progressive data of Moonlight Sculptor?
Spoiler

A skill-less MS with an average weapon is what way as OP as LMS? You need to explain further.

http://jawztranslations.blogspot.de/p/legendary-moonlight-sculptor.htmlThis is where the last proper translations exist. Other than that there are machine translations and summaries, but I'd suggest to stay away from that, as imo it spoils the story to much.

You can also check here for volume 23 chapters 1-5; though I think the person stopped translating it 

http://thelegendarysculptor.blogspot.com.es/

Hmmm

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics