Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 200votes)

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Alt Names: alt El Legendario Escultor de la Luz Lunaralt 달빛 조각사alt Legende du Sculpteur Crepusculaire
Author: Nam Hee-Sung & Lee Do-Gyeong
Artist: Kim Tae-Hyung
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The man forsaken by the world, the man a slave to money and the man known as the legendary God of War in the highly popular MMORPG Continent of Magic. With the coming of age, he decides to say goodbye, but the feeble attempt to earn a little something for his time and effort ripples into an effect none could ever have imagined.

Through a series of coincidences, his legendary avatar is sold for 3.1 billion won, bringing great joy to him, only to plunge him into despair at losing almost all of it to vicious loan sharks. With revelation of money through gaming, he rises from the abyss with new found resolve and steps forward into the new age of games led by the first ever Virtual Reality MMORPG, Royal Road.

This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him.

This is the legend of the lowest becoming the strongest.

This is the legend of WEED.

Original Webcomic:
http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143
Go to The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Game of Scanlation on this one? or does another group need to pick it up? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic I think we can all agree we would buy his avatar at any price New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies

380 Comments

Anyone know why updates from Lone Manga stopped coming in? It's not listed on their site anymore so is it dropped? A little part of my soul dies everytime I need to visit mangacow.

Everyone has a plan
Spoiler

The Healer's reaction killed me! XD
Beware the power of cute!

I did a side-by-side comparison between the two different groups and I have to say, I prefer LoneManga. They translate more sound effects and of all the translation differences, theirs seem to fit slightly better most of the time.

Al~right. Who was it that stole Captain America's shield, huh? Fess up now!

I was reading the web novel for a while.. Then I found that the manhwa is cute.. Following for cuteness

I thought he was supposed to be plain to slightly ugly face but a totally hot body since he works out a lot. There was that

Spoiler

Spoiler

from reading the light novel i've always imagined Weed to look more like a demon, but he's pretty cute in manhwa.

I thought he was supposed to be plain to slightly ugly face but a totally hot body since he works out a lot. There was that

Spoiler

mangacow was translating this first though?

but mangacow are the guys that have been doing moonlight for months 

As long as you completely ignore the fact that they bullied Japtem and others off the project first, sure.

There is very little that mangacow truly did "first", the overwhelming majority of their stuff was only picked up after somebody else made it popular and then they swept in to take the fame. At least, I can't think of anything they and only they have ever worked on since their new 'policy' began around 2012 I think it was.

WebtoonsReader and MangaCow started it at the same time. WebtoonsReader fell behind, and ended up dropping it. Doge (the translator) left MangaCow and joined Lone Manga.

Because Mangacow will always continue to force their way into any project they feel will be profitable enough for themselves, whomever is already working on it be damned.

............situation entirely bloody normal, then.

ain't bloody normal mate.

thats basically means his face drawing skill is mediocre.

lots of way u can find to make the face different. if u read other manga/manhwa, u'll also noticed that they also changed the eyes, nose or face width. in this one however, he could make a few variation for the male(given he can add beard n mustache), but for girls, its like he made one default face that he felt was good enough, then paste different type of hair for different girl.

i know im just ranting here, but still i had hoped for it to get the quality it deserves since i really like the novel

Because Mangacow will always continue to force their way into any project they feel will be profitable enough for themselves, whomever is already working on it be damned.

but mangacow are the guys that have been doing moonlight for months 

Or you read this chapter last week when it was first posted on other sites while battato is about a week or 2 behind in terms of posting this manwha.

OR i could be just joking and making sarcasm , gosh people

so why is a second group translating this?

so why is a second group translating this?

from reading the light novel i've always imagined Weed to look more like a demon, but he's pretty cute in manhwa.

To be honest, if I didn't read the 4koma first, I think I'd hate his personality a lot.

Spoiler

Reading the latest chapter, i realized something:

I already read this chapter 

And the last chapter was a week ago ?

Could it be i have learn a prophecy power ?

Or you read this chapter last week when it was first posted on other sites while battato is about a week or 2 behind in terms of posting this manwha.

Reading the latest chapter, i realized something:

I already read this chapter 

And the last chapter was a week ago ?

Could it be i have learn a prophecy power ?

reading the latest chapter, i realized something:

the artist are not very good at drawing girl's faces. the variations i mean.

its like u put a face and then put a different wig on her

............situation entirely bloody normal, then.

reading the latest chapter, i realized something:

the artist are not very good at drawing girl's faces. the variations i mean.

its like u put a face and then put a different wig on her

Are your eyes made out of toasters or something bro? Mangacow's translations are just as good as Webtoons' ones'. That's so ignorant it's painful. Shame on you.

Go here and see for yourself:

http://mangacow.co/the_legendary_moonlight_sculptor/

Just as bad maybe, I don't have any particular opinion on Webtoons Reader but Mangacow are notoriously awful and hostile to changing their ways. It's been that way for a long time.

Everyone wants Weed's meat
Spoiler

Mangacow translations are shit compared to Webtoons Reader. Unfortunately Webtoons Reader has not had a release in 2 months so Mangacow really seems like the only option. 

Are your eyes made out of toasters or something bro? Mangacow's translations are just as good as Webtoons' ones'. That's so ignorant it's painful. Shame on you.

Go here and see for yourself:

http://mangacow.co/the_legendary_moonlight_sculptor/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics