Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 556votes)

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Alt Names: alt 狼少年は今日も嘘を重ねるalt 狼少年今天也在说谎alt Der Junge der Wolf schrie erzählt heute schon wieder eine Lügealt The boy who cried wolf tells another lie todayalt הילד שקרא זאב סיפר היום עוד שקר
Author: Namo
Artist: Namo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitarou Itsuki is a junior high school student unhappy about the menacing look of his eyes. Keitarou tries to confess to the girl he likes, Aoi Tokujira, but she rejects him flat out. Thinking that his eyes were the reason why she rejected him, he confides in his older sister about it at her salon, who helps by giving him a complete makeover... as a pretty girl! Forced to head home like this, he runs into Aoi in town, but she doesn't recognize him and thinks he's a somewhat manly girl. Before he can leave, Aoi asks him to help her overcome a problem she's had for many years: an intense fear of men.

Main Site: http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_lie/
Latest Raw Chapter: http://www.comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=5
Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/namo_
Go to Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This was way too short New Window True Goddess Reincarnation
  • 1 Replies
Topic Botan Appreciation Thread New Window Radicool21
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic I... have this endless feeling... of something tugging at my heart New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

935 Comments

EF1WJf7.jpg

Could've been the title of the manga, to be honest.

Yay~

Screw the first girl wins trope. Only best girl shall win.

Yesssss Yeeeeeeesssssss, this is a good end, BEST GIRL WON!!!!!!!11

Too many loose ends to make it a satisfied ending.

Aoi Tokujira love bubbled up at the end and we are left with very little development on that part, then there's Keitarou Itsuki sister that really could've used some extra pages (or even an entire chapter) where we explore her love life. Maybe even have her end up with the guy Keitarou turned into a crossdresser.

I would've liked to see it end at the book store. The place that signified where the friendship of the two girls started and where Botan really fell in love with Keitarou. You could even have Keitarou invite his sister and his boy/girlfriend.

I don't know what you mean about Aoi's love coming up "at the end" when she's been in love with Itsuki (girl) for a while. As for Keitarou's sister the manga isn't about her so why would it focus on her?

Also Botan and Aoi's friendship started with books, but not at the bookstore just at kindergarten or preschool or whatever. And Botan didn't exactly fall in love with Keitarou due to one specific thing. The scene in the library is where they got closer but it was an over time thing. Still don't get why you're hung up on the sister though

I like you triple S thing, but how can Fumino be worst girl?? 

Fumino is the equivalent of Tokujira here

You DON'T want her to win

Coz that would be cliche

Too many loose ends to make it a satisfied ending.

Aoi Tokujira love bubbled up at the end and we are left with very little development on that part, then there's Keitarou Itsuki sister that really could've used some extra pages (or even an entire chapter) where we explore her love life. Maybe even have her end up with the guy Keitarou turned into a crossdresser.

I would've liked to see it end at the book store. The place that signified where the friendship of the two girls started and where Botan really fell in love with Keitarou. You could even have Keitarou invite his sister and his boy/girlfriend.

>98% Batoto Readers Very Satisfy With Botan Ending, Earth Unitiication, No more Wars(Waifu), And Humanity Walks Toward Peace

Finally, I can passed down this great story to my granddaughters and my grandsons in the distant future.

Recycle My Word last month

Not a bad story overall, would have preferred it ended differently but I'll take it.

I saw the series's ending coming from miles ahead so it's not surprising. It's cute and relieving for a final chapter; botan is even cuter than ever and tokujira is shown to be far more comfortable and open with people (especially itsuki) now so yeah, i'm pretty satisfied. Thanks to the author and the TL team for bringing this series to us!

botan wins botAN WINS BOTAN WINS bOTAN wINS BOTAN WINSSS BOTAN WINS BOTAN WINSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ä̶́̌͛͠A̢̓̌̔͑ͬ̏͜Ả́̄̅ͤÃ̌ͬͯͦͣAͪ̿̑͜A̔̚͟Ä́ͭͥ҉͘A̎͌̂ͬ̉A̓Ă͒ͪ͆̓ͨ̌͋́A̴̔̏ͦ̓̀̕Aͭ̒͆̌̅̐̃͞A̵͆ͨ̿ͦͨͣ̃ͯ͢Á̴̓̋̇ͥ̆̚͟͜A̸ͤ̓̃͟Aͪ̅ͨͨ̇͝Ą̷̅ͯ͑͝A͛̍́̔̅̽́͜A̒ͣ̂̇̅̌̌͆҉A̷̡͂̍̎ͥ̊̅̈Aͣͭ͗̄҉̨A̸̿ͥ̿̒͒̄ͩ̀Ȧ̸̛͛̆̓͜A̷̾̀̚͠A͆̑͘͡Ảͩ̒͗̀̂͆͞Ả̿̌̐̽͗͊́̀A̸ͪͣͯ̔Ä́̎A̢̡̛̎͐ͩ̈́ͧͭA̶̎̈́̃ͩ̄̀̚͠A̍ͣͩ̃ͫ̉͢A̓͘͞Aͪ̂͡A̓̎͘A̷ͤͣ̊̒̓̊ͣ̃͏̡Á̡̄̉̓͑ͬ̎̀͡A̽ͫͭ̉̃̽̉́͜A̢͂ͯ̓̎ͣ̚̚Ä́̿̔ͧ̈́̋̿͡Å̷̐ͤ̒͒͑̔̚҉A̴̿͌̽̒A̵̔͋ͩ͒͆͌͌̿͘A̢ͭ̃̑ͤͦ̈̒̚̕A̡͐͝Ą̐͞Ȃ̢̎̄ͤͧ͒ͩA̴͐͑̀͛̃̔A̽͒ͦͫͯͮ̒̕A͌̋̾́͜Ả̛̉̂ͧ̃͑͒ͨA̎̚̕͏
A̤̼̞̽̃̏ͫͥ̀Ã̸͚͈̬̞̟̂̕͘A̿̎҉̝̹̟̪̞̗A̵̤͍̘̙͇̙̯̦ͧͧ̌̎̌ͫ̈̀A̶̤̳̮̳̭̒͑ͪͯ̎̏̃̅̒͘͜Ą͍͉̦ͬ͂̀͘A̾͊ͫ̈̀̇̈͏̢̳̙͈͙̺̦A͚̬̅ͭ͋͋̋ͧ̀ͬ́Á̷̭̲͔̣̒ͤͬ̓̿͒̀A͎̰̤̺̗̩̲ͨ̚̕͜͞Á̠̬͙̼̣͐ͥͦͭͪ̋͞ͅA̅ͤ̏̄҉̙̭̥A͒ͦ͏͠҉͈̝̮͚̻̫A̧͉̮͈͖̼͚̻̪ͨ̈͆ͬ̃̈́̅̒͞A͔̖̙̫͔ͮ̓͑̊̉̒̉̒Ḁ̧̦̆̿̾͜A̷̸̲̯͉̰͎̐ͧ́ͅÄ̢́͒̋ͧͨ̔̐͠͏̫̤A̤͓͔̤̺̯̪ͨ̃̎͐ͤ́Āͪ̃̑̇ͯ͠҉ͅȂ̡̰̖̫̫͕̫͖̥͠Ȁͤ̓ͤ҉̶̲̝̜̥̮̼̻̀ͅA͖̳̥̤̱͉̮͇͐͋͘Ȃ̷̺̱̹̺̭̫̻̄͆͊̀͆́͘Ã̷̳̳̼̘̅̏̔̏ͭ̉̚͜͝A̙͈̓̎A͐͗̂͏̛̳͍̟̠̭̼A̐̅ͣ҉̪̠̖͇̀ͅA̴̵̻̮̩̠̫̗̲̠̖ͭ̏̉̏͘A̢̠͔͇̩ͮ̐͑̑ͭ̚̚A̶̶̱̞̬ͪ́͆́̋̏A̞̦͇̟͕̦ͮ͊̽ͫ̇̆͠Ą̶̲̣̼̭̪͕̪̲̀ͅA͌͊̓̐̈͊ͩ̄͜͏̲̹̭̘̖̦̼̻̻͜A͎͇͛̚A̤͕̺̻̦͚̮̞̞͑̎ͪͮ͗̆ͩͪͧ͘A͓̳̭̯͐̅͛͠͠͝A͖̤̟͂̐̄͒́͗͘͞A̠͚͌̆ͬ̚A̵̧̼̯͂̓̋̎A͖̞̟̓̇̊̓̈̔̀ͬͦ̕͡͝A̯̰̰̤̲̬͈ͮ́̕͟͠A̞̥̩̳̘̽ͬ̍̅ͥ̇͂̽͞A̱̻̬̜̮̘̺̋͌̊̿͗̌͡Ȁ̭͓͙̮̘̻́̀͡ͅA̭̭̺̜̙̾ͦͪͯA̧͔̱͎͈ͪ̑̅ͥ͊̋ͥ̚A̯͕̻̦ͯͣͬͣ͂͌́̀̚Ả͖̖̗͐ͬͥ̐͋̀̓̚Á̷̮͔͉̱̙̱͈̪̃ͪ̈́͛Ȧ̸̛̞̤̠̹̥̐ͬ̈̈́͂͛A̬̪̣̞̋ͮ̉ͬ̏͛̊͘͠

XyUS3mk.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

I can die in peace now ;_; 

Oh my gosh this is an adorable series to the very end. Easily a manga that you'd recommend to anyone, be they someone who isn't into the medium or an addict like me. Short, sweet and with great characters. PS. on a completely different note. Either I got the name of the brother wrong, or it is for some reason popular to castrate yourself in the world of this manga?

Man, Botan really is a treasure of mankind, that smile has to be protected at all costs.

Welp that's a shit way to end this series. Fuck this.

Another dumb author, didn't end it right. Start off with the girl end it with the girl not someone you pick up along the way. No wonder it didn't even reach 50 chapters.

If you want to troll without read this series, you better not here.
If author decide botan lose, there are massive suicide case in all country.

And it's monthly manga, so it's same with 120 chapter of weekly manga.

Another dumb author, didn't end it right. Start off with the girl end it with the girl not someone you pick up along the way. No wonder it didn't even reach 50 chapters.

You mean the thing that needs to happen more often?

Another dumb author, didn't end it right. Start off with the girl end it with the girl not someone you pick up along the way. No wonder it didn't even reach 50 chapers.

Ah, a Nisekoi fan. Didn't expected to see one here.

Stoner is salty because best girl won.

Welp that's a shit way to end this series. Fuck this.

No way dude, botan is way better than that lesbian

24993652_510066366059856_825657056020346

I didn't get everything I wanted out of it, but it is still going into my top 5 of all time. I've been reading this series since the first chapter was posted and it's been a hell of a ride. I hope there is a sequel or at least some extras because I already miss them.

It's been a long three years since I started reading this... I still remember being quite excited when the first chapter was released. They really nailed the ending. I wanted Botan to win but I had no hopes of it happening, even though I did like Aoi more than most seemed to. I'm just a little sad there's nothing left. I always get depressed after a series I love finished serialization. 

polygamy is always the solution in situations like this.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Non main heroine best girl won!

Fumino is not best girl, but worst girl

Best girls are triple S : Senpai, Sensei, Sekijou

I like you triple S thing, but how can Fumino be worst girl?? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics