Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 90votes)

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

Alt Names: alt 犬神さんと猫山さんalt Inu&Nekoalt Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About best friends Yachiyo Inugami and Suzu Nekoyama. Inugami likes cats and has a dog-like personality. Nekoyama likes dogs and has a cat-like personality.
Go to Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

Nah, it's still much more understandable than history questions.

I hate history ...

because even present people keep making old mistake like now even after they know what is wrong and what is right ... mainly politician ...

BTW, all of you better read this thread ... NOW !!!

Fake Batoto site warning!

B..but how can you do that? It's just so much simpler that history! (nless you're at uni, then shit becomes hard)

Nah, it's still much more understandable than history questions.

Inugami...is smart? No, she's a genius? What the... This is not the M dog girl we know and want Nekoyama to dominate.

Then again, she is a ditz...

I needed this. As a guy who just himself destroyed on a Math Final Exam, I needed this so much.

B..but how can you do that? It's just so much simpler that history! (nless you're at uni, then shit becomes hard)

need more in this Christmas ...

I needed this. As a guy who just himself destroyed on a Math Final Exam, I needed this so much.

Perfect timing, I have a Final in 4 hours.

It's alive! Thank you, yuri gods!

Woo, update!

Suzu needs to keep her nee-chan away from Yachiyo, or else she'll lose her maso puppy pet to her sister's superior sadism.

I don't get the "monkeys hate dogs" thing.

Quick google search give me this idiom:

ken'en no naka (犬猿の仲, lit. "dog and monkey relationship") "a bad relationship; like cats and dogs"

Best guess is that it has something to do with the Chinese zodiac

Hmm. My tsundere detector is going mad around this new, monkey-like woman, Sarutobi Sora. Could it be that Nekoyama now has a love rival for Inugami's heart? Sarutobi doesn't need catnip or alcohol to be an S to Inugami's M, but her S is nowhere near as sexy and dominating as Nekoyama's.

If Inugami could, she'd start building a harem with Nekoyama and Sarutobi as her alphas.

too much lewd talk ... =3= ...

Nezu-san was my favorite in the anime, mostly because I loved her squeaky voice, and her messing around with Nekoyama while doing karaoke was just so lol-tastic~!

loli-tastic? I thought it was pettanko-rrific!

Nezu-san was my favorite in the anime, mostly because I loved her squeaky voice, and her messing around with Nekoyama while doing karaoke was just so lol-tastic~!

Why did it feels like The mouse eating the cat ? lolz ...

anime S2 when, dem

A drunk and dominating Nekoyama is just what submissive Inugami wants, and that little puppy licking her kitty master is what we all want to see. I forsee lots of catnip tea in the future.

I dunno if is quite the same but catnip tea is a thing as well. It is good to drink instead of taking medication to help you sleep.

A hidden gem... Totally glad I found this!!!^_^

Ch 11 ...

wow, the anime version is ... "better" ... =x= ...

Ch. 7 just hit me right in my personal twisted tastes and it was ridiculous funny to boot!  Thank you, Sexy Akiba Detectives!

(OK, and that's not a sentence I would have ever expected to be uttering)

Thankd for bringing ch7 to my attention. I somehow managed to skip it. It would be a shame to miss on that.

Right in the kokoro 'x '

Much tsundere

So hnnngh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics