Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

yeah, you're right, doesn't seem like the relationship is going anywhere, though in the next chapters we get a too see some progress.

You... I like you, thanks for scanlating this manga mmm...~!

Hey, thanks for pulling this series out of the gallows! Keep up the good work!

It's pretty funny, though.  Loved that last page on ch. 8.

Hmm, I like the premise and the art, but the characters and story do feel really bland to me. There's almost no progress in their relationship and very little emotion besides Yoshida being nervous and Futaba being happy.

yeah, you're right, doesn't seem like the relationship is going anywhere, though in the next chapters we get a too see some progress.

Hmm, I like the premise and the art, but the characters and story do feel really bland to me. There's almost no progress in their relationship and very little emotion besides Yoshida being nervous and Futaba being happy.

But it's the devil that turns people weird and dangerous...

And God created Lucifer.

BOOM.

I can't believe some people. That right there is (mostly) a girl who has all the charms of a female, and understand males more than any other woman could. She is never going to punch you in a tsundere act, she is never going to look at you as a pervert as long as you are not a real pervert, she is not going to get jealous every freacking moment you look at a hot girl walk past, and she will not freak out as much if you get a boner in certain situations.

And you know why? It's because she KNOWS. She UNDERSTANDS. That stuff also HAPPENS to her. Heck, you can even discuss that stuff with her! She can be both your girlfriend and your best pal. It's the full package in various meanings.

Also, knowing that she has testicles, dick, vagina and breasts, I'm tagging it as a "her" in my head based on her figure and her own personality that identifies herself as female.

People are so picky.

As Pope Johan Paul II. stated in his anals, homosexuality is understood as the devils agenda against the integrity of the family [i.e. a man and a woman become one flesh and create new offspring by the will of god, as god is always present when a new life is created]. So in the end, it's not god who is perverted, but perversion itself just means that you have strayed from the path of god...

Absolutely. Most people don't realize that if someone is born sterile, it's because they strayed from the path of God. (The fact that they managed to do so before they were even conceived just proves how perverted and God-hating they are.)

Same is true for all the people who are born with intersex traits. God obviously created them with ambiguous gender traits because he hates them. I mean, just listen to Jesus on the subject... he was always going on about "hate everyone who disagrees with you" this, or "God is a complete sadist" that, and so on.

And don't even get me started on girls who stay virgins instead of reproducing as soon as they have their first period... or nuns. Nuns are obviously the most perverted ones of all.

Everytime I read this my butthole is twitching mmm...

I'd forgotten how cute this series was.

Are you dumb or just pretending really well?

Ah, Theo's such a troll.  Inquiring minds still aren't sure whether he's for real or just a really persistent, consistent parody.  Whatsisname's law, I guess.  Poe!  Yeah, that's the one.

Why not both?

Two incredibly annoying lesbian characters in a row! This manga is going places!

But it's the devil that turns people weird and dangerous, and only if people don't believe and give in to their weak,uneducated animal side and heed to the devils very command things like weird fetishes [e.g. homosexuality] happen to take away the sanity of the possessed,even if just partially, if we go by Christian lore.

As Pope Johan Paul II. stated in his annals, homosexuality is understood as the devils agenda against the integrity of the family [i.e. a man and a woman become one flesh and create new offspring by the will of god, as god is always present when a new life is created]. So in the end, it's not god who is perverted, but perversion itself just means that you have strayed from the path of god...

Are you implying, that God isn't perverted? If we go with Christian lore, God created everything and anything someone can have a fetish for.

But it's the devil that turns people weird and dangerous, and only if people don't believe and give in to their weak,uneducated animal side and heed to the devils very command things like weird fetishes [e.g. homosexuality] happen to take away the sanity of the possessed,even if just partially, if we go by Christian lore.

As Pope Johan Paul II. stated in his annals, homosexuality is understood as the devils agenda against the integrity of the family [i.e. a man and a woman become one flesh and create new offspring by the will of god, as god is always present when a new life is created]. So in the end, it's not god who is perverted, but perversion itself just means that you have strayed from the path of god...

the nice art fooled me.. the true premise of this is a major turn off

Ain't gonna lie. Random punk reminded me of Kanji Tatsumi.

Annoying lesbian friend...

I wonder how is it to date a women who has a bigger junk than you. Hell how is it even to date a girl with one :P I'm pretty open-minded but i've yet to encounter such a situation so it's really hard for me to relate with mc.

This is when I pray to the god of manga that the MC balls up & beats the shit out of that guy, thus winning the bitch over & having her fall in love with him.

On a separate note, am I the only one who pictured them having a threesome?

As in Ai < Futaba < Yoshida.

I want more. This is great!

When a chick carries around an album full of pictures of another woman, that's when you know she's crazy.

Yep, stalker cray-cray type. o/

i don't really know what i expected...

kinda wish i had that grandpa gif from simpsons when he visits the burlesque house

When a chick carries around an album full of pictures of another woman, that's when you know she's crazy.

Spoiler

patrickstar.jpg

Well, she's definitely...umm...interesting?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics