Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

And it is just soooooo cute about it all.

"Kiss me..."

"But... that's embarrassing, and everyone is behind this door!"

"Okay, then... masturbate in front of me..."

Damn slut thats the president's man!

President is too cute

I am delighted by this manga's attitude towards sexuality and it's non-judging healthiness regarding it.

Good show.

And it is just soooooo cute about it all.

Thanks for the gratuitous amount of lewdness.

Legal loli getto?

I am delighted by this manga's attitude towards sexuality and it's non-judging healthiness regarding it.

Good show.

Many thanks to everyone working on this. It's incredibly heartwarming to see groups putting their love of the manga and the community ahead of other considerations. ^_^ <3

~~~~~

Maybe I need to reread everything up to the present... right now, vaguely-annoying woman who

Spoiler
is very vague. And annoying.

thanks for the chapter.

If it would help we have all the cleans and scripts up to 24 or something for this series and I don't think we have a problem with sharing them, we're stuck in typesetting.

Any pre cleaned chapters would be helpful ^^! It would help speed along the process
Spoiler

Edit :

Spoiler
Also huge thanks to waterflame for picking this up! This is an awesome series and I hope you continue it!~ Thank you!!!!

600f90f98e.gif

You're very welcome! I think the plan is to see this manga through to the end, but that's assuming everything's fine with our TL (as in, real life commitments don't happen). I think Norway also might start releasing its own versions of ch. 20+, but I'm not sure of the details. 

Don't quote me on this, but I think we should be continuing with this until the end. Norway might also release their versions of Ch. 20+, but I'm not sure if that's set in stone. 

Thank you WaterFlame scans for picking this up

Glad you like it! I really wanted the group to pick this manga up.

If it would help we have all the cleans and scripts up to 24 or something for this series and I don't think we have a problem with sharing them, we're stuck in typesetting.

giphy.gif

god i hate this man. SHUT THE FUCK UP

I cant wait till they fuck like rabbits.

We waited half a year... and we got a confession scene. I'm glad. I'm happy. MOREEEEeeee.

Thanks for picking this up.

Thank you WaterFlame scans for picking this up

wow... while Takamura's busy getting the angle of his erection measured by Senko with chopsticks, Oka-'s already progressed to the next level with his weird girl.

Are the chopsticks a reference to this?
https://kobato.hologfx.com/reader/series/henjyo__hen_na_jyoshi_kousei_amaguri_senko

wow... while Takamura's busy getting the angle of his erection measured by Senko with chopsticks, Oka-'s already progressed to the next level with his weird girl.

Edit :

Spoiler
Also huge thanks to waterflame for picking this up! This is an awesome series and I hope you continue it!~ Thank you!!!!

600f90f98e.gif

giphy.gif

President: "VI is, for starters, the best base to start off from..."

Is it too late for them to introduce a character that prefers Emacs for me to ship Oka with?

In this case, I'm inclined to say that SE stands for "SexSleeve Engineer"

Nay. That would be SSE!

Which, now that I think about, shows a hidden desire of the Intel CPU designers and engineers.

youtube vid

Jesus christ, give out a headphone warning before you send out such ear-splitting agony.

Writing actual code with Vim, huh?

They are pretty hardcore.

tho it's normal in my workplace for hardware coding

That feel when you get confused when it has similarities to your life, wishing your life would just take that extra step out of normalcy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics