Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

If you were aware of all this shit and took the effort to remember it all you could have tried harder to help her instead of ignoring her and allowing things to reach this point, you fucking bitch.

Is this supposed to be Miho's "redemption"? Because it makes her look like either an asshole or a complete idiot. Maybe both.

So I guess she was stalking her and recording everything the entire time?

Young Ayana is so innocent

Has anyone else grown completely indifferent to this series? Maybe reading it back to back, it's still compelling but the shock value has lost it's charm over the months. No one even brings up a new chapter being released anymore. I guess it's been eclipsed by series like Firepunch where you really have no idea what's coming.

Would not say indifferent but yes, the hype is not there anymore for me, though I still think this work is worth a couple hours of reading. And of course, I want to read vol 7 in English.

Can someone remind me how Ayana caused Mari's father to die?

I think it was Ayana's father causing Mari's father to die not Ayana herself. Remember that photo and lock of hair? Her dad seems to have plenty of secrets.

Has anyone else grown completely indifferent to this series? Maybe reading it back to back, it's still compelling but the shock value has lost it's charm over the months. No one even brings up a new chapter being released anymore. I guess it's been eclipsed by series like Firepunch where you really have no idea what's coming.

Can someone remind me how Ayana caused Mari's father to die?

So in the end those three were behind everything. I can't help but feel that Ayana screwed up badly by not going the main bullies, instead going for everyone else. Now except for Ryou, there is no likeable character in all of this mess, but that group takes the cake.

New chapter excitement yay

Not EGS > forget it.

Uh, yeah, it shouldn't exactly take a genius to realize that maybe committing crimes that get people put in the hospital is never justifiable.  I mean come on, really?  It should have been obvious from the start how edgy this was going to be.

I was referring to someone saying "Ayana pisses me off."

The point of my comment was "Well, she's supposed to."

Uh, yeah, it shouldn't exactly take a genius to realize that maybe committing crimes that get people put in the hospital is never justifiable.  I mean come on, really?  It should have been obvious from the start how edgy this was going to be.

Also I added the Comedy tag.  This manga needs it.

Well i haven't read the lastest chapters so i don't know what happened (i'll read everything once it is completed), i'm prone to defending ayana actions even though i know that not everyone deserved but what ayana went through has already long ago surpassed boundaries of bullying. Sorry but assault, sever beatings, rape(it didn't happen one time) and attempted murder(being pushed straight under car) doesn't sound to me as bullying, and if someone went through all of the stuff and didn't harbor malicious intents towards her own class i would say he is stupid.

It was pretty obvious, to be honest. Just read the early pages of this comment section and you'll see this issue is discussed in detail.

Also, I agree totally with the Comedy tag. I have never seen this as anything other than a dark comedy.

Actually, it was only 1 suicide. The other one was an accident.

Also, I'm sure those events were meant to cast Ayana in a different light.

Before, you'd root for her, because her classmates kinda deserved it. But the first 2 deaths were obviously undeserved, and their purpose was to make us realize that Ayana's actions, although understandable, are in no way justifiable.

I never understood the guys will bully people their girlfriends don't like trope. Why would you want to get involved?

Wowza, lot of mistakes in this spoiler.

I just bought the 7th tome (fr), and was really disappointed by the end.

I won't spoil anything, but i expected something better, it don't feel like a real ending.

Spoiler

I really wanted to find out what happened without downloading anything, and since the raw online reader I used didn't have it, I looked online for whatever I could find. I found a review that I google translated and to the best of my reading comprehension, this is what I found out. The last volume (7) came out in october. 

I'd suggest taking this with a grain of salt, though, since I haven't read any raws and can't, either. I also ramble a whole lot... :) I just wanted to provide this because I think other people might not be able to download either, but still want to know what happened in the end. Although, I highly suggest finding the raws somewhere and maybe just cross checking with this summary for a much clearer idea what happened. 

http://www.manga-diary.com/entry/fukushu-kyositsu07

Spoiler

I hope this helps! And my rambling wasn't too mind numbing with the accompanying constant format changes.

Wowza, lot of mistakes in this spoiler.

I just bought the 7th tome (fr), and was really disappointed by the end.

I won't spoil anything, but i expected something better, it don't feel like a real ending.

Guess I'll just read the current scans and then also read any new scans that come later.
Guess I'll wait for EGS version again.

>translating the same chapters that were translated months ago

>ignoring that Easy Going has been the main translator since chapter 1 and that Death Toll picked it up when EG had disappeared

To be fair though, it took almost a year for these chapters to come out.

>translating the same chapters that were translated months ago

Ugh. I understand even sympathize with Ayana at times, but I wish she'd understand that the people in her class had their own circumstances in regards to her bullying.

She's fully aware following the two suicides that some people simply couldn't help her (for plot reasons) and some of her actions are putting relatively innocent people at risk. It should be pretty clear to her at this point who was truly antagonistic towards her, but it seems she's past the point of caring.

I'm reading this through to the end, but I can't say she doesn't piss me off a bit.

Actually, it was only 1 suicide. The other one was an accident.

Also, I'm sure those events were meant to cast Ayana in a different light.

Before, you'd root for her, because her classmates kinda deserved it. But the first 2 deaths were obviously undeserved, and their purpose was to make us realize that Ayana's actions, although understandable, are in no way justifiable.

Ugh. I understand even sympathize with Ayana at times, but I wish she'd understand that the people in her class had their own circumstances in regards to her bullying.

She's fully aware following the two suicides that some people simply couldn't help her (for plot reasons) and some of her actions are putting relatively innocent people at risk. It should be pretty clear to her at this point who was truly antagonistic towards her, but it seems she's past the point of caring.

I'm reading this through to the end, but I can't say she doesn't piss me off a bit.

I was really sad Ryou didn't turn out to be yandere.

One doesn't need to be yandere to do what Ryou did. If I were to discover that the woman I love was raped by some lowlife I would most likely do stuff that can't be undone, consequences be damned.

Actually, that he managed to stay somewhat sane is a good sign, because the more this manga goes on, the more I'm reminded of Battle Royale - on the surface we have a group of people that somewhat looks functional, yet when left to their own devices most of them will turn out to be despicable trash.

About Ryou, he sounds too good to be true. I have to wonder why Ren hates him so much and keeps mocking his sense of justice. I won't be surprised if we find out that Ryou has the worst skeletons in the closet of them all.

I was really sad Ryou didn't turn out to be yandere.

That aside, Ren doesn't seem to feel anything at all toward Ryou. So far, this whole web seems set up by that petite loligoth girl. For some reason, Ren seems to be doting on her. She calls herself 'worse than inhuman feces' or something like that.

Plus the whole thing with Ayana's dad and the woman that looked like her. I think Ayana was the whole point of all this in the first place. Ryou and everyone else is just collateral damage or something like that. That loligoth girls seems to have some kind of lofty ideals of her being the darkness that shows hope and light or something.

Yes... kill them all! Kill them all!!

Honestly, I don't think that's what Ayana wants to do. For her, death is too quick. In just about every revenge she has taken that has gone to plan, the goal is suffering, not actual death.

[Spoiler]

I think the goal here (ch19-21) is again, not the death of those two, but him deciding to cut off his leg. Him having to sacrifice what he loves and her guilt about forcing him to do so would cause endless suffering to both of them, which is what Ayana wants

[/Spoiler]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics