Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 291votes)

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 不成为现充就会死!alt Grim Reaper and Four Girlfriendsalt 死神大人和4位女友alt 死神様と4人の彼女
Author: Suyama Shin
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minaguchi Kaoru is nothing special. He's no good at sports or school, isn't in any clubs, and he's not popular. He has no friends and isn't even interested in any of the girls he knows. He's also teased due to the fact that he loves shoujo manga. Unlike the harem daydreams of his peers, he dreams of finding his true love. Unfortunately, a shinigami comes to kill him, simply because he's a "forever alone" sort of guy. When he gasps out his intention of embracing life with his final breaths, though, she takes it back! As long as he follows through on his intentions, he won't be killed.

To convince the shinigami that his plans are genuine, he declares that he will confess to the girl he likes, the very next day. Expecting failure with confessing to random girls in his school, he sends out love letters to four different girls. To his surprise, they all agree to be his girlfriend. Now, this shoujo-manga-loving guy has ended up in a kind of harem story, quadruple-timing four girls! Will he be able to stay involved with the girls without they finding about each other?
Go to Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic :D anyone enjoying how awesome this book is? wanna chat which manga is as great as this one? New Window lorddx22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Favorite Character Poll New Window LimitCycle
  • 8 Replies
Topic want to know if he fucking dies against the yandere?? (raws) New Window Knight K
  • 1 Replies

858 Comments

Next chapter!!!

Forever_Alone-300x300.png

You-bitch-gif-darren-criss-23210971-500-

tumblr_m7qmklyRhu1qjo3xfo1_400.gif

BIIIIIIIIITCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

JUST AS PLANNED is what that shinigami said

ednj4.png

Spoiler

You know the Minaguchi's kind of an idiot for not seeing what the grim reaper was planning there.

Lol and he was all like yahoo.gif and then suddenly he was like petrifiedplz.gif?1

And I was all like onionspittake1plz.gif?1onionxdplz.gif?1

I'm highly amused. When ever I like a comic I check the reviews and Catbug has already left a comic saying how he likes it. XD

Well then, it can only go up from here! Right? Right!? Who am I kidding, that poor bastard...

Lol and he was all like yahoo.gif and then suddenly he was like petrifiedplz.gif?1

And I was all like onionspittake1plz.gif?1onionxdplz.gif?1

Oh, boy. You can only hope that they are both too shy to call themselves "girlfriend" in front of each other.

Anyway that was way faster than expected.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mgdsgnURFI1qbklpr.gif

I really love this series and those unique faces

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Sep 02 2013 04:33 PM

Woooahhhh...........

*Follow*

It's finally time to drop the series :) -- good luck Psylocke Scans

finnaly uhuh

well, he could still perform purposefully crappy in the dates so he gets dumped instead.

btw, what the hell is up with "forever alone people are a scourge in society" ?? from my experience popular people are the least contributors to society...

I can't be the only one who thinks the I'm just an average guy with no special talents" protagonist is getting extremely overused, especially when then introduce themselves as that. Honestly though, most of these "average characters" are well below average with failed test grades and weak mentality.

I think this is really cute and had some potential

Definitely follow

Give the poor guy a break, he's a middle school student!

...A very delusional middle school student.

Ok, a lot of kids and young teens attempt to project their ideals, ideas and delusions in the real world in various ways, often resulting on those dark memories we rather never remember once they finally move out of "that phase".

It is ridiculously unlikely given the genre, but I'd really wish the author will slowly make the boy realize his dream is pretty much unattainable at this point and perhaps give him some development.

It is too early to say anything, but I feel this will end up in the wrong direction and turn into "another of those manga" due to a poor male lead.

It's finally time to drop the series :) -- good luck Psylocke Scans

this moron should just shut the ()#%*&#(* up & accept & enjoy his harem. Seriously, I'm tired of dumbbrains who like shoujo & wait for their "pure love" or "the handsome prince on white horse". Is this fool got a brain or not?

Btw, anyone know how to contact those shinigamis?

That shinigami name....is ( )?
What's this supposed to mean? Read it as "Nanashi"?

I wonder if the girls also have shinigami after them.

That's actually a pretty good point. I hope that's the case (in a weird way). I know they will eventually find out but in the end they will still probably love him.

man , this shinigami coming to kill forever alone guys ,aka fags is just messed up . 

at this rate MC won't become forever alone anymore ...

more like forever harem ... (or at least for 3 month)

I wonder if the girls also have shinigami after them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics