Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 100votes)

Antimagia

Alt Names: alt Anteimagiaalt Anti-magiaalt Antimagi-aalt 안티마지아
Author: Aiya Kyu
Artist: Aiya Kyu
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where magic or demons isn't meant to exist, what will happen when the forgotten prince returns to take his place on the throne by using magic?!!?

Prince Lucas, after many years of absence, returns home to save his country from Duke Demonas, a merciless man who killed his parents and stole the throne. And what's this... he does it by using a strange power!?
Go to Antimagia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

Have to think of this from the other guys perspective just slightly.
Spoiler
so, how andrewsanchus (may misstyped) evolved into a goat?
Evolution confused me...
an update! I almost forgot about this one.
This is awesome. I remembered reading and liking this a few months ago. Though, the death of Ecrose really gets to me, it's still good--I think Ecrose is simply a revenge-fuel, though.
Well, that escalated quickly.
Is someone translating volume 2 of this manga. Been a while since there is an update?
Needs a
Spoiler
@Maou: Reminds of Akame go Kiru. "What? Daughter of a kind noble duke that could potentially join Night Raid and be a good guy? NOPE. KILLED BY HAVING FACE RIPPED OFF WITHIN A FEW PAGES." Gawd, the way these characters are disposed of so quickly, sometimes I wonder if they can seriously keep pulling out new characters at this rate...
Soo happy to this still getting updated :3
Thanks to Cage of Eden I know what that Andrewsarchus is like
"Go shitty glasses!" lmao, I like this prince.
damn!! too many people die in this manga.... at least don't let Leticia killed in the end....
Power for memory reminds me of Kurohime...Although in Kurohime it was memory on a specific someone
Well if its any reassurance... there are no ladies dying next chapter ;D
Well if its any reassurance... there are no ladies dying next chapter ;D
Spoiler
:/ ...........................meh chapter.
I can see that. I'm sure the author has a thing against women...damn misogynist.
Something about the way this is developing pisses me off :( For instance, the arthropod that randomly killed the character introduced only a couple panels earlier, is known to have been a vegetarian......(like a millipede not a centipede) Even worse if it attacked the way it did it would be exposing it's vulnerable underside basically guaranteeing is death and nullifying the heavy armor it had.... The author needs to research the creatures they use more accurately...

Also anyone notice every female character introduced gets killed off (or petrified) randomly?
@Maou

yea, i was like WTF -RLY WTF??!!!
... Its amazing how you can kill off a character that seems important in just a few pages...
Geez.... between this manga and Akame ga Kill!, characters that you least expect/ show up in the chapter, have very short life spans and die a very gruesome death.
Woah and I thought she was going to be a main character...It didn't even take a whole chapter to kill her off.
People die off faster in this story than they do in Gantz's.
Can't help but feel that the genre tags are incomplete. Maybe horror, bit of drama, mystery maybe.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics