Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

I Wonder if giving the beastkin some honey syrup will make them a little more ... reasonable ;D

Shit is hard to colour

Spoiler

But without glasses, can there be keikaku?

Hara Kuro Megane from Log Horizon ? lolz ...

I dedicate the following in honor of the late Hugh Hefner:

Spoiler

"I forgot Wi has boobs!"

HOW EVEN-!!

Just no... you can't forget something like that if you didn't notice in the first place.

*Arnold now promoted to pure lolicon*

It wasn't the test of character.  If it was a test of character, the mentor would bring the pupil to the egg and say that the egg can power him/her but with a price. And thus giving him/her a choice, which would test the character.

If the price was something specific and external such as- take this and a random person will die- then that would be a test of character- a trite and obvious one though- but if it was of personal cost then it couldn't be a test of character. That is because it would either be trivial such as- take this and you will become evil, take this an you will give into rage, take this an you will no longer recognize friend from foe- or the price to profit relation being dependent upon their motivations (which could still potentially remain a personal secret) or situation- urgent need, emergency circumstances, etc.

This one is actually a pretty good test of character and isn't even really as inscrutable as lots of those of martial master test things because she didn't even know what the Crop was, forcing her to find out from those in the Great Tree. She could have just guessed and brought back something random in which case she fails the information gathering portion of the test- or if she did bring back the right thing by accident I'm sure that Bunny Master would have been able to fake her out into thinking she didn't- thus revealing her failing anyways. Since the Crop is such an important cultural artifact anyone she asked of it would likely either not tell her if they were the suspicious type or tell her the whole story of it. Even if she only listened the the part about an egg being the crop and running off you would need to go through the mental gymnastics of thinking, "Well, some trees don't have edible parts or anything else useful enough of them to be thought of as a 'Crop' so maybe the eggs a bird leaves in that particular type of tree are considered the crop. I'm such a genius!" thus failing her for lack of information gathering (one question, "Someone told you an egg was the crop; how do you know they weren't lying?") or otherwise for not thinking at all.

This is standard practice for inscrutable martial arts masters...while she was told to get the egg, she WASN'T told that that was how to pass the test.  This was a test of character, not ability.

It wasn't the test of character.  If it was a test of character, the mentor would bring the pupil to the egg and say that the egg can power him/her but with a price. And thus giving him/her a choice, which would test the character.

But, this test was a failure. She was told to bring the crop, without telling any consequences which it would bring and not to take any help.

As good as well she could ask her to open the door which is trapped by deadly device and tell her that this is a part of training.

This is standard practice for inscrutable martial arts masters...while she was told to get the egg, she WASN'T told that that was how to pass the test.  This was a test of character, not ability.

> Her boobs are pretty much as big as Arnold`s head

CWI6uWR.png

Yep, pretty sure she's the reason he's a lolicon now. She has instilled a fear of boobs in him.

There likely was never any danger to her actually taking the egg. Had she tried, the mother bird was nearby watching and would have chased her off. Word of her attempting to steal the egg despite knowing the consequences would have reached drunken loli and she would have failed.

But, this test was a failure. She was told to bring the crop, without telling any consequences which it would bring and not to take any help.

As good as well she could ask her to open the door which is trapped by deadly device and tell her that this is a part of training.

The standard-bearer:

300?cb=20150602195700

loli + boobs = Greatness ...

So, the old man likes loli with big boobs ?

The standard-bearer:

300?cb=20150602195700

Strange thing he didn't notice those breast as even straight women will notice it. It is too big not to be noticed.
still dangerous considering if she take the egg the bunny girl would be held responsible for it since it is her test.

There likely was never any danger to her actually taking the egg. Had she tried, the mother bird was nearby watching and would have chased her off. Word of her attempting to steal the egg despite knowing the consequences would have reached drunken loli and she would have failed.

Strange thing he didn't notice those breast as even straight women will notice it. It is too big not to be noticed.

No... You passed by NOT bringing it back. If she wanted power so badly she was willing to do ANYTHING for it, even murder the unborn chick by taking the egg, then she wouldn't have trained her.

still dangerous considering if she take the egg the bunny girl would be held responsible for it since it is her test. Imagine some politician or anyone influencial held a test involving an egg of of a national bird. Most countries consider disturbing the eggs of their national bird a felony much more if it is endangered.

So the loli bunny-girl *expected* her to fail? That's pretty reckless.

No... You passed by NOT bringing it back. If she wanted power so badly she was willing to do ANYTHING for it, even murder the unborn chick by taking the egg, then she wouldn't have trained her.

So the loli bunny-girl *expected* her to fail? That's pretty reckless.

Hiro was like "my minds telling me nooo... but my body, my body... is telling me yeeeesss"
Muir and Mimir almost looks the same... is there gonna be a switcheroo situation

Doubtful, but would be an interesting arc if they needed her spirit vision for something and had Muir stand in for her. They don't look all that similar though, but with Hiiro's disguise magic I bet they could make it work. The only problem would be the voice, but I suppose they could have "Mimir lose her voice again" to compensate for that. Or asspull word-magic allowing voice change as well.

Hiiro should heal his eyes with his magic. This way he wouldn't need glasses.

But without glasses, can there be keikaku?

maybe he already did and he just wears them for style... and so he can push them up on his nose dramatically

i am a bit concerned how hero will leave? as far i noticed this already deviated from WN. since hiro left passion after cure princess voice. but in manga since wii its with them and in a early chapter or LN image cant remember i noticed he taking his own path while being looked by his 3 companions.  well what i want to know is if he will meet again with mimir or in LN and manga he might meet Kuklear  early since she its a potential harem member FAR ahead in WN. there are a lot of things that i still want to know but well as long doenst take many detours we will soon see the pervert butler. the super clumsy half beast busty maid and the red loli =3

I am kinda lose, since when do they care about this war?

since food and books are at stake.
War = less tasty food and less people to make tasty food. Damage to towns would continue and libraries would be destroyed.

So, the old man likes loli with big boobs ?

I am kinda lose, since when do they care about this war?

Literally,

Spoiler
no Jutsu. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics