Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 52votes)

Collapse of the World as We Know It

Alt Names: alt Collapse of the World Increasinglyalt Collapse of your world as you read italt 日渐崩坏的世界alt Мир над пропастью. Шаг
Author: Dashu Jiang
Artist: Dashu Jiang
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: This manhua is a collection of short stories by this author. It is almost similar to the German Brothers Grimm's stories. however, these hold no morals but are more of a twisted outlook on life.

Warning : This series contain fucked up stuff, gore stuff, and mind fuck stuff and a little bit of dark humor.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/4240.html

Notice that some contents got 'harmonised' after a 'clean Internet' campaign in the link above.
Go to Collapse of the World as We Know It Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

I read like 3 pages of most of the chapters and was like: NOPE! F**K THIS SH*T! It was only because of the cover art featuring Hatsune Miku that I had to find the ones where vocaloids appear. Here are a few chapters with vocaloid cameos:

Chapter 11: Revive has Hatsune Miku

Chapter 14: Flower has Hatsune Miku

Chapter 17: Waiting has Kagamine Rin and Len  <--this one doesn't really have any gore like the others but is still sad

Chapter 19 and 20 : The Rotten Woman and the Prince has KAITO and Kamui Gakupo

• Orz likes this

Adding warning text, I just want people to know what are they going into before they start reading this series and having their mind changed at some point.

Chapter 26 - Moral of the story : Use a condom or Hitler will nuke your country

?

I dare not venture forward after seeing the first chapter

Welp.  Not gonna sleep tonight.

Why I can't stop reading this, what wrong with me ?!

I see, the series come from chinese, no wonder it's so fuck up. it's genius but so fuck up.

tumblr_m91boy5TYq1ru1w50o1_500.gif

Read the First Chapter....Nope -Abandon Thread-

wtf did I just read, why the fuck am I reading this, wtf is wrong with my brain

THIS SHIT IS AWESOME

This one... Hm yeah.. Really interesting, stuff. Not scary, just disturbing,

>160 chapters in country of release... daaamnnn

Any chance on getting missing chapters up to 39?

Sure, especially if someone helps out with editing.

I got to chapter 6, but I just ate and I don't want to barf so I'm leaving it at that.

>160 chapters in country of release... daaamnnn

Any chance on getting missing chapters up to 39?

Chapter 22 has got to be the least messed up story in this manga

Welp.  There goes any chance of a good night's rest on THIS fantastic Friday the 13th.

Thanks DaShu Jiang.

Thanks.

Wow, not one, but two stories that end well! Or, somewhat well, at least. Yeah, I guess those are good ends. yeah.

Really Random, some of them i liked and have thought about before.
Kekeke! (That laugh fits the manga no?) This is a hilarious read, mostly.. Sometimes it's also quite WTF?!
umm where 20 to 33
crazy stuff here. yet amusing
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 15 2012 04:31 AM
nah this is softcore
the stories are short so you cant sympathize with characters and thats y it doesnt have an impact
I don't even know what to think of this series...
Read the warnings.
Soo creepy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics