Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 179votes)

Kenshin no Keishousha

Alt Names: alt 剣神の継承者alt Kenshin No Keishou Shaalt Kenshin no Succeedalt Successor of Sword Saint
Author: Kagami Yuu
Artist: Kagura Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokyo Swordia, formerly known as Tokyo Metropolitan, has been ruled by the "Swordie" since the Third World War 70 years ago. These Swordie, natural-born swordswomen with an attraction to blades, more or less rule the country, and are considered upper-class members of society.
In order to raise his own social status, Kurou, a human, begins attending an academy of swordsmanship, surrounding himself with Swordies on a daily basis. How will he fare in combat against those born to fight?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Kagami Yuu and illustrated by Mikeō
Go to Kenshin no Keishousha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Review: Came here for the art... leave without anything but complaints... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

275 Comments

I wonder if swordians was the translated version or the original Japanese version. Either way, its a very uninspired name. Oh well its not like im reading it for the plot............unless by plots you mean boobs.

and, swordies or swordians?

Perhaps the name changed once the actual serialization began?

Short of checking the raws, I guess you'd have to ask the TLer.

She wants his "sword"

k4wXq3D.png

So, the Swordian women are natural yanderes... I LOVE THIS MANGA! :P

They're not yanderes, they just love slicing you up.

So if anything she's closer to this one

Spoiler

does this has a LN?

yes.

the main reason I'm reading it is because the cute girl on the cover and boobies.

That's gotta be one of the lamest reasons one could have to follow a manga, there is.

does this has a LN?

Kenshin no Succeed is the 'correct' name. Just like why we don't call it 'To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku' and 'Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu'

anyway, somehow doesn't look like it has enough awesome heroines, but it still looks like it'll be nice in the story development portion. hopefully.

and, swordies or swordians?

So, the Swordian women are natural yanderes... I LOVE THIS MANGA! :P

nice "plots" alert!

Spoiler

1. With "plots" like those, why does she go to the trouble of putting blush on her knees?

2. This suddenly reminded me how I... uh, "defended" my dad's watching Lexx to my step-mom: "What it lacks in plot it makes up for in breasts." She laughed till she cried.

3. I've used more scare quotes in this comment than I have in years!

nice "plots" alert!

Spoiler

maybe manga / novel / anime world need boobs "plot" tag now ? =3= ?

It's going to be a harem. Calling that shit right now.  Hell, I'll go ahead and put the harem tag on there right now.

nice "plots" alert!

Spoiler

Ecchi with MC that make it happened instead of accident? What happened to Japan now?

(click follow button)

decultured ? lolz ...

well, seems like more and more MC with some backbone started appearing. i hope this trend is becoming more poular in Japan, as im sick of girly screaming MC

Ecchi with MC that make it happened instead of accident? What happened to Japan now?

(click follow button)

Ecchi?

Don't hesitate. Just FOLLOW!

I think they probably could've come up with a better name than 'Swordie' but it does have some potential. Most manga's like this do.

hmmmm... lets see what happens

I like that MC, squeezing boobies and shit. I hope this turns out to be good.

Yet another manga which looks like adapted from light novel and the main reason I'm reading it is because the cute girl on the cover and boobies.

i bet this  will be  monthly... God i hope im wrong

this is a monthly but this prologue was last month's issue ch 1 should be out next week(raw wise)

i bet this  will be  monthly... God i hope im wrong

Nice cover with the loli with the big boo.... SWORD! The big SWORD!

Swoooordies. Followed. I hope the first chapter will be released soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics