Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 30votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souran-hen

Alt Names: alt 魔法科高校の劣等生 - 横浜騒乱編alt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Disturbancealt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhenalt The Irregular at Magic High School - Yokohama Disturbance Arc
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Amau Gin
Genres: Action ActionDoujinshi DoujinshiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Nine Schools Competition is over. Now it's time for the Annual Thesis Competition in Yokohama. If the Nine School competition was to show off their skills and power, the Thesis competition is a chance for students to show off their knowledge and ingenuity.

But it seems this competition is being viewed by an unsavoury group as well. Will Tatsuya come out on top again?

Prequel:

>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

Sequel:
>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souran-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Seen worse, tolerated way worse for a story. Just think of it like reading a LN with a slightly fixed machine translation. Awkward as hell, but I don't care as long as I can follow the story. Eventually it just grows on you

Anime is even better than this crappy art

I don't like the art in this one. The artist actually drew a sweat drop on Tatsuya's face! Blasphemy!!

Chapter 1, Today

1051 followers

And this is why popularity systems are bullshit.

The soulless eyes work for Tatsuya. For most of the other characters it is cringe worthy. Most of the pages are fine but then you suddenly come across a character that doesn't seem quite right. Hope the artist gets better with time.

Yeah... not feeling the art style for this one... Especially the females, they look really soulless with those eyes.

Chapters in Spanish. Do not belong to the First Arc?

Well it's no THAT horrible. I watched Onepunch-Man the orgninal series for the plot. I think I can take that much. :) Don't let them scare you :P

when you've lived with the characters that have existed for the LN and the first manga that followed them and enhanced them then you see what the artist did to them in this one, it's horrible. true the art is good but my god miyuki went from a beauty to low quality half-ass work. she and some characters look almost nothing like they should. the artist has murdered them. true it's not ONE's OPM but thats a web comic done at the whim of the artist. not a planned out project like this manga. i know people like to take liberties on things but to have such a drastic change for some characters so you only recognise them because they were named while others are very accurate is just messed up. i still cringe at that miyuki.

true thanks to mine and other's warnings some weren't hit as hard but my god seeing that miyuki for the first time knowing nothing is enough to make you wanna gouge out your eyes.

that said since it's still the same story i'm willing to give it a chance but maybe not. uhggg that miyuki is so horrible..... why couldn't they hold out for a better artist. damn greedy bastards.

the art is not so good in this honestly, but I proofed the first chapter of this for no idea which group some time back. so yes it should be worked on.

Anime is out.

Volume 1 cover:

4757542739.01.MAIN._SX578_SCRM_.jpg

i read a random page for a chapter of the raws... saw miyuki...

Spoiler

okay, i skimmed through some other pages and the art isn't too bad for the most part like the person below me said except for the way some of the girls were drawn which made me cringe (they're kinda doll like i suppose?)... but i do wish that the artist stuck with the original character designs like for the manga adaptions of the first and second arc of the novel. well atleast this wasn't as bad as the manga adaption of sword crappy art online.

That's one of the better looking pics of Miyuki too.

EDIT: Two anime shorts have been released!!!!!!!!!!!

Google "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yoku Wakaru Mahouka". I think they're only like 3 mins long each, but still. Dat chibi Tatsuya and Miyuki :batoto_022:

i read a random page for a chapter of the raws... saw miyuki...

Spoiler

okay, i skimmed through some other pages and the art isn't too bad for the most part like the person below me said except for the way some of the girls were drawn which made me cringe (they're kinda doll like i suppose?)... but i do wish that the artist stuck with the original character designs like the other artist did for the manga adaptions of the first and second arc of the novel. well atleast this wasn't as bad as the manga adaption of sword crappy art online.

Well it's no THAT horrible. I watched Onepunch-Man the orgninal series for the plot. I think I can take that much. :) Don't let them scare you :P

Dafuq you srs?! Shit man, that's not cool at all... this was like the best arc too... dammit!

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Sadly it is true.

I will do you a favor by not posting raw.

What have been seen can't be unseen after all.

went and looked a the raws. couldn't even get past ch. 2. i might have to just live with the LN visual in my head for this arc. that or hope whatever SL's do this project are miracle workers. man the artwork is just BAD.

Dafuq you srs?! Shit man, that's not cool at all... this was like the best arc too... dammit!

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Everyone, prepare yourself for terrible, terrible art. Ugly Tatsuya, ugly / doll-like Miyuki, completely different Erika, Leo is similiar, but you can just tell something's off, Ono Haruka is EXTREMELY ugly, (looks 40-50 rather than 20s). Mizuki / Honoka / Shizuku don't seem too bad oddly enough.

went and looked a the raws. couldn't even get past ch. 2. i might have to just live with the LN visual in my head for this arc. that or hope whatever SL's do this project are miracle workers. man the artwork is just BAD.

There isn't even one chapter yet...

Already 87 followers @@.

make that 300++

Everyone, prepare yourself for terrible, terrible art. Ugly Tatsuya, ugly / doll-like Miyuki, completely different Erika, Leo is similiar, but you can just tell something's off, Ono Haruka is EXTREMELY ugly, (looks 40-50 rather than 20s). Mizuki / Honoka / Shizuku don't seem too bad oddly enough.

:o he's tanned in this 1? Well, badarsery is badarsery regardless! (The advent of Jebus coming soon to a site near you)

There isn't even one chapter yet...

Already 87 followers @@.

:o he's tanned in this 1? Well, badarsery is badarsery regardless! (The advent of Jebus coming soon to a site near you)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics