Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

For a chapter where Lala is supposed to play a pivotal role in locating Suu, she doesn't feature that prominently.

Needs more Lala.

this manga has gotten really boring

this president has to be an Okayado self-insert, right?

Importing all kinds of monster girls to japan has to be his lifelong dream indeed.

It's good to see my old friends again

You can't fake us out with a chapter that looks like it'll be Rachnera focused then just have her standing around occasionally saying stuff!

Less Rachnera!

Viva la Revolucion!

There had to correct it a bit to make it sound right cuz the less rach the better it is to not see her lol. 

this president has to be an Okayado self-insert, right?

JFC why did I browse this at work?

Because you have blue balls of steel.

JFC why did I browse this at work?

You can't fake us out with a chapter that looks like it'll be Rachnera focused then just have her standing around occasionally saying stuff!

More Rachnera!

Viva la Revolucion!

Ch 53 ...
hmm, I wonder why I suddenly need my monmusu H doujin dose now ... =3= ...

! FOR SCIENCE !

For Academic Purposes.

I now want a Monmosu manga with the President as the MC and his "workers" as the harem.

To everyone talking about harem manga nad whatnot please go away, we are here for monster girls.

Those harem stories go nowhere and because you need to focus on +- even "fanservice" between the girls&MC, the story will never progress in the one protagonist-setting.

Isekai+multiple different protagonists+different monster girls [i.e. one for each protagonist] as a partner+ decent story = epic win.

These Harem stories actually go exactly where they want to go. Some time ago it occurred to me that, the entire social-dynamics of these characters is based on direct power disparities which resemble, if not darn right imitate a Parent x Child scenario. And in this case, Darling has a whole swarm of children under his care. And the point of these sort of stories, honestly, is just to show how darn cute these girls are.

They're not his "Wifus", they are his "Kids". That's how most harems tend to go down.
The MC is this dependent, affable person whom the chil--I mean, the women are attracted to, and more than not, they just tend to be comforted and gently subdued by him. If they want his attention, they do so by round-about, playful, awkward tactics which tend to end up in hilarity.

If that's not a parent and child's relationship, I don't know what is. We all come here because of some lewdness, but I mostly come here because those girls are way too bloody adorable for their own good. I don't even expect a smidgen of romance within this setting. Darling ain't a wolf, or an Alpha. He's a cutesy daddy-figure. If ye do, it must be hard for you to go through this genre, eh?

@Arisato Minato
Basically, the guy just wants a Visual-novel eroge.
Multiple protagonists / scenarios. Different girls. Different stuff. Isekai setting or whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if there's already a VN like that.

Spoiler

Pinzoro!

PINZORO!

PIIIINZOOOROOOOO!!!

Your only saying its against the law Smith since you aint getting any of the money too elts be honest here!

Ch 53 ...

hmm, I wonder why I suddenly need my monmusu H doujin dose now ... =3= ...

He's a god....

I mean.

I want his job xD.

Or atleast get hired as scientist by him.

"I will need some samples. Pleaes excuse me~"

! FOR SCIENCE !

MidoriKitzune
Aug 06 2017 09:00 AM

I think the President may be my new favorite character: He started up a business collecting resources from monstergirls with blatantly lewd techniques. This man is a goddamn hero.

He's a god....

I mean.

I want his job xD.

Or atleast get hired as scientist by him.

"I will need some samples. Pleaes excuse me~"

MidoriKitzune
Aug 06 2017 08:59 AM

Bestgirl, worstbody.

WHY worst body... demm leeegs~

Big boobs.

Nice ass.

AND so mUCH potential for kinky plays.

05c24ebba599a59e8c06f14054da2c4e.png
Annnnnnd best.

Bestgirl, worstbody.

Instead of a harem setting, why don't they just pull off something like the infamous "Shield Hero" LN/Manga but with several likeable protagonists that each have a single monster girl as a partner?

Those harem stories go nowhere and because you need to focus on +- even "fanservice" between the girls&MC, the story will never progress in the one protagonist-setting.

Isekai+multiple different protagonists+different monster girls [i.e. one for each protagonist] as a partner+ decent story = epic win.

The only thing that doesn't progress in harem stories is the romantic plotline (if we generalize hard). Everything else does.

Also, writing "multiple likeable protagonists"? Why don't you ask for smaller miracles, like a cure for cancer, immortality or magic being real?

I think the President may be my new favorite character: He started up a business collecting resources from monstergirls with blatantly lewd techniques. This man is a goddamn hero.

05c24ebba599a59e8c06f14054da2c4e.png

Annnnnnd best.

I totally call that

Spoiler

I thought brother and sister at first, but your theory sounds more...right.

Rachnee winning me over yet again~

she's the best and without counting Ms.Smith, she has the thing(s) that the MC likes.

also she's pretty cute when she blushes (being the coffee time or this chapter) ... also her name sounds like Rach nee-san, I like big sis/senpais kind of characters (irohassu being the exception).

I totally call that

Spoiler

probably being ex ... your option is too big.

I totally call that

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics