Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 100votes)

Need a Girl

Alt Names: alt 女友狂想曲alt I Need a GF!alt I Need a Girlfriend!alt I Want to Make a Girlfriend!alt 여자친구만들고파!alt 여친만!alt 我想要女友
Author: Rue Byung-Min
Artist: Bak Hyeong Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Three boys are desperately struggling to "make" a girlfriend in their sad adolescent lives. They then realize that their classmate, Ghang Han-Gyul has been secretly going out with a beauty for 100 days (a 100 day celebration of a relationship is seen as very significant). This triggers the friendship between the manly, serious Han-Gyul and the three dateless losers.
Go to Need a Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest/Current Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 26 Replies

188 Comments

45th Chapter is up!

Spoiler
Well guys, here's the 44th chapter, Enjoy it ;)
http://imgur.com/a/lUQPI
I didn't notice but so far 44 chapters have been translated, why aren't they here lol
Has the SAKICOW group requested BATOTO not to host their scanlations of NEED A GIRL? Just wondered, after I found chapter 44 on their site. I checked on BATOTO to see if I forgot to follow and missed an update, and found no chapters after the NOLJA! scanlations of 1-13.
Curse you Translator Guy!!!Posted Image When I read "oh, god that bulge" I looked Posted Image
BIKINIS~! More Chapters Please~ D:
I bet all the girls, who watch anime or read manga with beach scenes and boys who go to the beach to look at girls, are conscience about the guys at the beach.
OMG SO SHORT!! NEED MOAR!
I really like the drawing in this manga. The girls...look nice. @o@
really? it was kinda obvious to me
Is this the beginning of romance ?
I always forget that manhwas read left to right. XD
Yo Han once again you've earned my respect, a man among men....!!!
GO YO-HAN!!! I knew you had a good heart. Tis a shame you gonna get stuck with the loli though lol
Man their whole school is really shallow to make all these misunderstandings change their whole perception of somebody....They all run away without even letting them explain themselves....Not cool...
Chapter 41, looooool ^__^

PS : free cameltoes to whoever didn't notice :o
http://vatoto.com/read/_/93397/need-a-girl_v6_ch41_by_sakicow/13
Han-gyul should end up with detective-girl. They fit together.
its a double chapter this time.
make sure you dont lose one of them.
Oh Ohh looks like the paranoid girl is going to lose Han-Gyul because of always misunderstanding him. Looks like he is falling for his short perverted friend's childhood friend.
SHHH-. That is high up there in my nightmare situations now. Funny, yet that instructors face chills me to the bone >.>
Nice start, boring run.

You can only be so interesting with random (and accidental) perverseness and some cameos.
How many chapters are out at the moment? (Raws)
Its like a guidebook to being a NTR character... "Grope your friend's girl while he is under the blankets with her..."
wow this series is so underrated. i love how all the characters get some love and screen time.
although the author tries to mess with us, i guess the pairs are quite clear already
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics