Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 100votes)

Need a Girl

Alt Names: alt 女友狂想曲alt I Need a GF!alt I Need a Girlfriend!alt I Want to Make a Girlfriend!alt 여자친구만들고파!alt 여친만!alt 我想要女友
Author: Rue Byung-Min
Artist: Bak Hyeong Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Three boys are desperately struggling to "make" a girlfriend in their sad adolescent lives. They then realize that their classmate, Ghang Han-Gyul has been secretly going out with a beauty for 100 days (a 100 day celebration of a relationship is seen as very significant). This triggers the friendship between the manly, serious Han-Gyul and the three dateless losers.
Go to Need a Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest/Current Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 26 Replies

188 Comments

Just in case...
You can read the ch. 47 onwards on http://mngacow.com/

Dayeon is soooooooooooo stupid.
whoa chapter 46, been there bro, i feel ur pain.
This is by far the best comedy fan service manga i have ever read. love it. hahahaha and im just on chapter 10.
The cold shoulder treatment.
Whoa, I really liked the new chapter (47), I'm really glad for him... :D
Chapter 47 is out and I have to say...someone got lucky
LoL. She jumps the gun too much. I just want her to finally understand that everything he does is for the sake of others and not himself. And then ending with them getting together and having sex. End of story... of course the other guys get their girls, too.
I know it'll happen, it's just the updates are slow. *sigh...
I hate Dayeon.
That guy will never get happiness if he keep hang out with those pervert and helping that girl
I really hate that tsundere girl. I wish some good girl would just... take him away and make that "tsundere" learn her lesson.
The world really hates him.
I miss the detective girl. Dayeon's huge jumps in logic are killing me.
poor guy
that face hahahaha
And you know what would be awesome Batoto? An edit button.

I would love to put spoiler tags on that comment, but now it's set in stone.

Y U NO HAVE EDIT BUTTON BATOTO!!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Leaving someone to die of hypothermia? That's not funny, she is just a megaduche. Pervert or no, you don't just leave someone like that.
Han gyul just got trolled by poseidon XD
God... the guy needs a break.
Aahha poor bastard!
Superbly funny :D
why didnt he just kick yohan in the face when he was getting closer?

Animaaaaaaaaayyyy
dude is a little...slow and clumsy, but he's nice. sad to see him always getting into such sad situations
Reading chapter 45 seemed appropriate after my latest prostate exam!

The last panel on page 22 pretty much illustrates how I felt about the procedure!

http://sakicow.com/reader/?manga=Need%20a%20Girl&chapter=Chapter%2045&page=22
You may not interested in but a voilent reader appeared ;o
these are his/her uploads ;o 45th chapter
http://imgur.com/a/OAxqZ

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics