Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 372votes)

Sensei Lock-On!

Alt Names: alt 先生ロックオン!alt Sensei Lock On!alt Teacher! Lock On!
Author: Shindou Arashi
Artist: Shindou Arashi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Kadokura Kyouko, grade school teacher, 33 years old, single. She has a gentle and caring personality and loves her job. Unfortunately she is only popular with her pupils, so her prospects of ever getting married seem… grim.

Also enter Yamato Kazuki, university student, 20 years old, future goals = marrying Kyouko-sensei, becoming an astronaut (?). He’s been in love with Kyouko-sensei ever since she became his homeroom teacher in 4th grade. Now finally an adult and having enough money to buy a ring, he decides to propose to her and she – in some way or other – agrees to become his girlfriend.

But even though theoretically a couple now, their teacher-student relationship doesn’t seem to have changed much. What will become of this unlikely pair?
Go to Sensei Lock-On! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

455 Comments

keep em coming, I love this manga

Kinda feel bad for her co worker... but eh whatever mmm...

This mango is so good.

She's both best teacher AND best waifu

She's clearly winning at life here

Spoiler

Hiding the hands in this frame was a mistake.

Woah, woah, man

we have to keep it PG

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hiding the hands in this frame was a mistake.

I hope Otanari-san Game gets updated too

Thank you, tenjin! Extremely glad to see this again.   ᒪ ^_^

Standard disclaimer: No spoilers in the spoiler tags except as noted, just following policy and saving space.

Discussion for current chapter (17): Not spoilery per se, but read chapter first.

Spoiler

Can the MC please stop saying sensei...

I think it's part of the running joke

Spoiler

no... actually thats pretty strange

Almost as strange as all the people worrying about who has sex with who,

Spoiler

Perhaps you're thinking of both Chitose Get You and Hajimari no Niina.
Or possibly Hanamaru Kindergarten.

Should we be concerned about the fact that there's so many things that approximately fit this description?

Indeed. And the fact that there are probably many more; these are just the ones that come to mind.

Hanamaru earworm below, because misery loves company and now I've got it:

Spoiler

missed this series a lot. thanks so much

I know other people have listed possible ones, but the one that comes to mind for me is Dangan Honey

That's it!!!

Man, hasn't had any love since March 2015.  Such a pity, it's gold.

Thanks everyone for filling in for my bad memory.

This is fun, but every time I see a chapter just for a moment I expect it's going to be this other manga that's better, and I get disappointed.

I can't remember its name . . . I have it followed, but my follows are legion so that doesn't help.  It's about this little girl, five or so, with a VERY STRONG personality, who is in love with the guy who makes meals at her kindergarten or whatever.  Been a while since it was updated . . . anyone remember the one?

I know other people have listed possible ones, but the one that comes to mind for me is Dangan Honey

This is fun, but every time I see a chapter just for a moment I expect it's going to be this other manga that's better, and I get disappointed.
I can't remember its name . . . I have it followed, but my follows are legion so that doesn't help.  It's about this little girl, five or so, with a VERY STRONG personality, who is in love with the guy who makes meals at her kindergarten or whatever.  Been a while since it was updated . . . anyone remember the one?

Perhaps you're thinking of both Chitose Get You and Hajimari no Niina.
Or possibly Hanamaru Kindergarten.

Should we be concerned about the fact that there's so many things that approximately fit this description?

Been a while since it was updated . . . anyone remember the one?

Was it this? Just updated two weeks ago after a long hiatus...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/chitose-get-you-r3688

You know an age gap of thirteen isn't that strange my parents have an 18 year gap.

no... actually thats pretty strange

KarchAmadeo
Dec 31 2016 10:49 PM

Know which one, but pretty sure Batoto blacklisted that. Could be something else.

You know an age gap of thirteen isn't that strange my parents have an 18 year gap.
Yes! thank you?:D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Finally!!! thank you been waiting on this.

Wow I wish I had this guy's optimism! But way to go, you're the man!!

Can the MC please stop saying sensei, he's not her student(anymore) and they're both grown adults. I wonder why Kyouko is not annoyed that Yamato is still calling her that after 10 years and never say her name at all. Just say Kadokura-san, Kyouko-san or -chan or whatever, just not sensei please.

Actually he did call her Kyouko-san at earlier chapter, but this happened:

Spoiler
Best new year gift

Can the MC please stop saying sensei, he's not her student(anymore) and they're both grown adults. I wonder why Kyouko is not annoyed that Yamato is still calling her that after 10 years and never say her name at all. Just say Kadokura-san, Kyouko-san or -chan or whatever, just not sensei please.

You never really stop seeing your teachers as teachers, at least those from elementary/primary school.

And she's still a teacher, even if she doesn't teach him anymore. I guess to him it's just more respectful.

yeah, a miracle before nrw year

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics