Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

In honor of this new update and me finding this joy on the internet just today.

Spoiler

hm... someone help me come up with a witty line for this lol

In honor of this new update and me finding this joy on the internet just today.

Spoiler

...My chain of reactions to the latest chapter, in a nutshell:

Spoiler

I've never truly anticipated the next chapter of any manga as much as Amai Seikatsu Chapter 12 before. Well played, Chapter 11. Well played, indeed.

I already read ch 12 and
Spoiler

I've never truly anticipated the next chapter of any manga as much as Amai Seikatsu Chapter 12 before. Well played, Chapter 11. Well played, indeed.

am the 700th follower XD cool number

The gold finger touch + gold finger armor = double effect lol

I got the distinct feeling that I just saw a man undergo workplace sexual harrassment in a manga.  XD

You did.

I got the distinct feeling that I just saw a man undergo workplace sexual harrassment in a manga.  XD

This suddenly turned into shokugeki no soma of underwear.

Well if you think about it, soma came after this lol. Just the scanlation of this is late compared to that lol.

This suddenly turned into shokugeki no soma of underwear.
Completely oblivious MC making every woman he meets orgasm while checking their size? 6/5 stars pervert approved.

Man, they didn't pull any punches with graphic stuff in mainstream manga in the past.

Nowadays they're far more tamer.

lol, well um... hm... i don't think this is as much main stream.

Man, they didn't pull any punches with graphic stuff in mainstream manga in the past.

Nowadays they're far more tamer.

Wait... so the first few pages of chapter 10 WASN'T Yumika's fantasy?

All of what happened actually happened.

i dont really think he cockblocked Edo.  What's the equivalent for a female? It's more along the lines of him stopping Yukima.

...A snatchpatch?  O.o;

Wait... so the first few pages of chapter 10 WASN'T Yumika's fantasy?

The chairman...

Spoiler

i dont really think he cockblocked Edo.  What's the equivalent for a female? It's more along the lines of him stopping Yukima.

The chairman...

Spoiler

I find the idea that the main character, with all of his love and fixation on the design of female lingerie, has never seen a real pair of naked female breasts or a woman's...  *ahem* flower garden, something that greatly strains credulity.

@__@

how? Remember all they really base it on is the mannequins. Also i don't think that pictures and such count.

I find the idea that the main character, with all of his love and fixation on the design of female lingerie, has never seen a real pair of naked female breasts or a woman's...  *ahem* flower garden, something that greatly strains credulity.

@__@

For those who want to know current chapter's status. I am already done with 16 pages of 25, so 9 pages left. And i am to have a release in the next 48 hours.

Thank you very much m(_ _)m
I just finished rereading the previous chapters, so this comes at a great time for me  :lol:

Flipping through raws. Now @ v6. Raised my eyebrows too often.
Pretty graphic I must say, endless hijinks..

Well i have a goal for now. If raws come in as often as i hope, i should begin volume 6 before end of this year lol.

-Edit-

For those who want to know current chapter's status. I am already done with 16 pages of 25, so 9 pages left. And i am to have a release in the next 48 hours.

Flipping through raws. Now @ v6. Raised my eyebrows too often.
Pretty graphic I must say, endless hijinks..

my god! this manga is exelent! i hope you can escanlate the 40.5 volumes..! Ravin keep up the good work. ty and your staff for translating this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics