Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

Yokoi is coming closer and closer to the dark side
This man can keep two cats under control. His power is beyond reckoning.
I'm pleased you all like it ^_^

As one user posted, it really does remind you of Yotsuba in how it's simple yet captivating.

Will definitely continue translating until I run out of chapters, and since there are like 30 or more, plenty more laughs to be had ^_^
Mr. bunny owned Mr. bear
i look at the cover and i just want the chapter where he makes a volcano in class
I'm starting to think that this is all part of his evil plan...
Hahaha, ch5 was so funny ^^
@ aesthetics

You can still do it brah. I did it when I was working and guess what? I got a better paying job after that: Handing tissues out in the streets!
Wish I did that when I was their age...
haha I love the "a new enemy has appear" part
    • Zen likes this
Seki-kun doing whatever he wants.....Like a Bossaru.
chapter 5 ROCKS!!!!
how did he do that anyway?
This is like a more focused Nochijou. And that's not a bad thing at all.
I so want his magical desk and the number of whoever supplies him with that amazing equipment. And a peek inside that deviant, brilliant, creative mind of his would be a riot.
this manga really makes me cry with laughter. i was literally rolling on the floor not because of what he's doing but the reactions and the explanations given by that girl
I can't wait for the chapter where they find out about his tragic past and then they fall in love and he is able to move on and find peace within himself.
the shogi chapter was hilarious.
Shogi chapter... Like a boss.
While the summary gives the impression there will be an unvarying pattern of (he does stuff) --> (She gets shafted), which would have gotten annoying, it doesn't actually work like that. How it ends up varies interestingly.
This is pretty cool.
I was watching some high quality historical drama with the shogi chapter...
And it was awesome.
Hahaha
this manga is awesomely serious yet so funny beyond word
Holy Cow! I think i found a gem here!
Thanks Morishige Takuma Sensei!
Thanks Hellp Scans!
The manga has a really simple premise, but the execution is brilliant. The concept reminds me of Yotsuba, in which a everyday setting becomes interesting....
Wonder how rich this kid is?????? That equipment ain't cheap. Wish I had skills like that, would make modelling easier.
The story of my life...
Spoiler
This guy could earn some serious money with this kind of thing:
Spoiler

I mean holy moly!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics