Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

The final showdown begins. Probably 10 more chapters until the end of the arc, then we'll get new enemies I think. The demonic sect

Spoiler

Yup, this was hilarious. Bit of a vengefull horse actually xD

Well, maybe he will become a Headless Mule a head after he “loses” his head and goes off to attack Goo Hwi...

The final showdown begins. Probably 10 more chapters until the end of the arc, then we'll get new enemies I think. The demonic sect

Spoiler

As of now, there's no plan to do so. However, that could change but it'll depend on our translator from SCS. I've been scanlating this since 2011 so once we're done, I'll probably take a short break and then focus on something else. That something else could be Dreamland, which I've been neglecting for a long time (lack of time) but it could also be the Yongbi sequel if SCS wants to continue. I'll have a better idea where we stand once we get closer to the end (2 volumes to go!).

I have a lot less free time than when I started, because I initially got into scanlation because I couldn't work due to health reasons (and stayed that way for years).  I found my way back to a full-time programming gig eventually. On the flipside, that means I definitely have the cash flow to buy volumes in bulk without relying on donations.

Dear Nic. I do not know if you still remember, I had downloaded files that a MangaFox user had posted on the volumes of the sequel. Unfortunately, some Admin or Moderator may have deleted the post.

I believe I have about 10 full Volumes and the 11th Volume incomplete.

And I believe that about 30% of the volumes of the sequel have high-quality color pages. The rest are low quality scans.

YEAH!!! Massiv thanks for the update guys o/

Is it? I dont want it to end.... But there is a sequel you say?

Yes, It's not the same author tho. I think the artist took over the story for the sequel.

Biryong best character.

Yup, this was hilarious. Bit of a vengefull horse actually xD

Biryong best character.

So Ncrdrg I was just wondering, seeing as we're now getting close to the end of Yongbi.

Do you have plans on scanlating the sequel as well?

As of now, there's no plan to do so. However, that could change but it'll depend on our translator from SCS. I've been scanlating this since 2011 so once we're done, I'll probably take a short break and then focus on something else. That something else could be Dreamland, which I've been neglecting for a long time (lack of time) but it could also be the Yongbi sequel if SCS wants to continue. I'll have a better idea where we stand once we get closer to the end (2 volumes to go!).

I have a lot less free time than when I started, because I initially got into scanlation because I couldn't work due to health reasons (and stayed that way for years).  I found my way back to a full-time programming gig eventually. On the flipside, that means I definitely have the cash flow to buy volumes in bulk without relying on donations.

My special thanks to NCRDRG ; Thanks for the recent chapter dude ;)

tenor.gif

Touching story. Saved by the enemy that dispises him.

In regard to techniques and fights being op in gosu compared to yongbi... Dont u remember goo hwi vs yongbi? That was some landscaping. And the blood sect prelate vs yongbi. I think the scale of fights is similar but portrayed differently.

I like em both. Yongbi and gosu. Best fights imho took place in yongbi. Black and white leaves room for imagination.

Isn't this standard for Wu Xia? Hell, Dragon Ball Z is just sci-fi Wu Xia.

Spoiler

So Ncrdrg I was just wondering, seeing as we're now getting close to the end of Yongbi.

Touching story. Saved by the enemy that dispises him.

In regard to techniques and fights being op in gosu compared to yongbi... Dont u remember goo hwi vs yongbi? That was some landscaping. And the blood sect prelate vs yongbi. I think the scale of fights is similar but portrayed differently.

I like em both. Yongbi and gosu. Best fights imho took place in yongbi. Black and white leaves room for imagination.

I think the Blue Dragon sword and potentially Asura techniques are just as powerful as anything seen in Gosu so far.

The sword especially is just ridiculously broken.

I don't believe this, unless the author/artist said it's a fact.

My reason being, the power display of Gosu is several tiers higher than Yongbi, with maybe the exception of the Goo Hwi (the big dude at the start of the comic).

At least, I think that reverse-ki spear dude in Gosu would crush Yongbi, even though Gosu has said several times that their era is weaker than the previous one.

Gosu is drawn and portrayed in a very different style. You have to give the creators of this creative leeway so that they can both keep things fresh but also able to draw on a deeper well of lore and backstory.

Alternatively you could just say the other events happened in a different age and that drawing direct comparisons between the two is as futile as trying to determine whether Pele or Ronaldo is the best footballer of all time.

I don't believe this

Goo-Hwi in Gosu:
Spoiler

I'd definitely say a minimum of 40 years have passed, maybe more, since martial artists in fiction are said to have slightly more longevity.

My reason being, the power display of Gosu is several tiers higher than Yongbi, with maybe the exception of the Goo Hwi (the big dude at the start of the comic).

At least, I think that reverse-ki spear dude in Gosu would crush Yongbi, even though Gosu has said several times that their era is weaker than the previous one.

Except the creator doesn't need to say so explicitly because Goo Hwi himself has made an appearance...

Gosu is set in the same universe but 50 years later or so.

I am quite lost as to how this and Gosu are linked?

Alot of the same titles being thrown around. Can someone pls help support this HBO (help a brother out) special?

Gosu is set in the same universe but 50 years later or so.

I am quite lost as to how this and Gosu are linked?

Alot of the same titles being thrown around. Can someone pls help support this HBO (help a brother out) special?

am i missing something?? How did it transition into this chapter?

Im as lost as you

am i missing something?? How did it transition into this chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics