Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

Rgggh Enma just makes me want to strangle the life out of that annoying face of hers. Her calling him her wife, her forcefully changing everyone's minds to suit her needs. At first it was interesting, now it's annoying and that's only after 5 chapters aswell. The art is good, besides the Enma character the general storyline is good, all the other characters seem interesting enough. It's just Enma that drags it down for me...
I hate it when a girl calls a guy a bride or a wife. Even worse is when the guy acts like Teppei and says nothing to correct her. It's....... irritating. Mangaka's shouldn't create MC's who make you want to throttle them. The rest of the manga is pretty funny, premise is kinda dumb though.
the mc have a scar...
sh.....
check the tags, harem... no tragedy, hmmm...
followed
Deliquent girl for me. Tsunderes and shimpan are an epic combination!:)
DOUBLE yandare route?

...fucking followed!
@MasterFnarg I think it was because he couldn't concentrate. He's normally really good at math, isn't he?
Yandere childhood FTW
I think that tsundere/delinquent route is best.
WUTTT!!! 6!!!
wait the plot is so strong that it can last through the century, why the hack it has to end so soon
I want him to be with the Childhood Friend!! (for a Yandere I really like her)
yeah, it's short ... freaking too short for a manga which have a good plot to spread the story more ... a lot of more ... I hope other magz might take this in to be serialized more ...
@yariel This is just conjecture, but it seems like a bit of a coincidence that the manga ended at the same time Comic Valkyrie decided to go digital. So I think that has something to do with it. Could be that the author just didn't want to continue in the digital sphere. Either way, I agree that it's a freaking bummer this series is so short, I quite enjoy it.
@Cydric ...
only 1 Vol ?!? (6 chapter) *sigh*
I guess this don't sell well ...

it's rare to find such interesting dere like yandere, yankee dere, and oni dere within one package ... mainly for yandere (back into searching yandere manga character ... if only there's yandere tag in genre ...)
bast battle ever
Chapter 6 is the final chapter...
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
I like this new direction.
So, enma wants to turn him into a douchebag so he can be an ideal bride for her, my guess is he ends up becoming a male chauvinist who ends up forcing her into the chores (and molesting her).

Also, I vote for yankee girl too... or onee-san now that I've seen her
Reminds me of how I would imagine myself asking a girl out since I lack confidence and get my thoughts and actions mixed up sometimes when I'm nervous.
"BOOBS!...I mean would you like to go out with me."
*Girl allready leaving...
*Me crying...
Forever alone.
Thumbs up for the older sister. HOT AS HELL!!
Yea I like the delinquet girl the most too. Pretty funny development lol
thanks Kaosu, that really helped a lot.
This is.... pretty bizarre.
Rather than lowlife, more like a playboy..
I think imma wait for the last few chapters, seeing as this has only 1 volume.
he's been blessed with some of Yuuki Rito's "skills" :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics