Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 264votes)

Can't See Can't Hear But Love

Alt Names: alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (고영훈, 닉네임: 네스티캣)alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (GO Young-hoon, Nickname: Nasty Cat)alt I Can't See, Nor Can I Hear, But I Love Youalt Ne pas voir, ne pas entendre, mais aimer
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A love story between a blind man and a deaf woman.

Original Webtoon:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/nosee
Go to Can't See Can't Hear But Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 79 New Window Bibib
  • 3 Replies
Topic Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 83 Replies
Topic Chapter 71 New Window ctkim
  • 2 Replies

567 Comments

Amazing !!
Thanks for the updates!
Oh gosh the tears
plz, help us at Kiss Scans so that we will be able to continue doing this project and others.
Nasty Cat!
Man I really want to read more of this, thanks for picking it up Kiss Scans.
Read it up to chapter 36 and going up on "Daum". Series definitely worth reader's attention. It's nowhere near as mainstream as "Trace" but i still hope it gets translated as often as possible. Would be a shame for English-speakers (non-Koreans to be precise) to miss something as beautiful as this. Extraordinary story.
It's good and lovely, a little heart warming and the sweet feeling lingers.
The story just draws you in because it is so simple.
plz visit Webtoon Now and leave a comment.
I had a lot of fun typesetting this chapter. I laughed really hard because of the dog^^
Gotta love this.
*met
Interesting...i want to know how they meet eachother =)
Pretty good so far. Thanks webtoon now
It has an amazing storyline . . . gosh, does I love me some Webtoon Now for scanlating.
until now this story in awesome.
I'm gonna wait until there're lotsa chapters before I start reading
will follow it for now because of the cheesy title and it's romance-seinen-slice of life :)
Ch1 has a LOT of blank space before it starts, so don't just look at it and think it didn't load properly. There is also a lot of space between art blocks in Ch1, so make sure to go down to the bottom before you think you're finished. I personally thought this couple was cute and sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics