Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

It's a funny feeling, seeing this after 5 years, then reading it all in one go. I guess just around two months of in story time have passed? That makes it something like a 30 to 1 ratio.

4/18 to 6/6+ is the exact time span between volume 1 and 9(well that the event start from.)

It's a funny feeling, seeing this after 5 years, then reading it all in one go. I guess just around two months of in story time have passed? That makes it something like a 30 to 1 ratio.

We also have Detective Conan that has been going for more than 20 years and it's not even 1 year yet. And it's weekly, not monthly like this series. 

im still waiting on cl_devmode

Spoiler

Pretty sure he used both rewards on himself.

Spoiler

Well, technically avatars can't die outside of a game so. I guess yeah?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

they should probably be swapped, .18 cm is 1.8 mm

My mistake... I'll be uploading a new version to bato and an added note to the next chapter(to fix skim site issues :P )

EDIT: I've uploaded a fixed chapter

You're right, 1.8 cm should be 18 mm, or 0.18 mm should be 0.018 cm

they should probably be swapped, .18 cm is 1.8 mm

http://vatoto.com/reader#17e0ab1508a05090_21

Are my metrics off or is 1.8cm and 0.18mm completely different sizes?  Which one is correct? Both of them seem to be quite extreme...

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's literally a wasp.

http://vatoto.com/reader#17e0ab1508a05090_21

Are my metrics off or is 1.8cm and 0.18mm completely different sizes?  Which one is correct? Both of them seem to be quite extreme...

Spoiler

I don't see how it would be a SAO ripoff... But I hope it doesn't end that way

Spoiler

Astaroth is stone cold. Did you see that loli Amamiya?

Didn't let her win a SINGLE time. Worst Dad.

I saw the insect thing coming from miles away. My bet is that they'll asphyxiate it with all the smoke around. After all smoke is the standard way to kill a nest.

sounds like SAO ripoff

I don't see how it would be a SAO ripoff... But I hope it doesn't end that way

Here have a joke theory I just came up with...

Spoiler

sounds like SAO ripoff

Soooo,is "Stratos" in the space aboard a satellite,or she's the size of a flea?  

I'm not sure how it worked in the old games, but in the latest version that's how it works. Heavier characters have less handling, but higher max speed and don't get pushed around so easily. So in theory it's better to use them, as in a "perfect game" you'd have no reason to actually stop or fall.

But then again, it's Mario Kart. It gets really crazy lol 

I don't know how it works in the newer games; but in the older Mario Kart games, memorizing the tracks and drifting is enough to make handling a non-issue.

"Captain! The DxM, she's reaching critical levels! I cannae stop her!"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here have a joke theory I just came up with...

Spoiler

That fight...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Barely related, but in PSO2 Satellite Cannon is a spammable skill with no cooldown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct5u7BV_ZxI)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics