Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

You don't seem to have understood what we were talking about.

N33t was saying to try translating Chinese scanlations of Japanese manga into English. The problem is that you already lose some of the original meaning by translating it into any language. But when you're going through  another translation, it only gets worse.

Also, Tower of God is a Korean webcomic that is translated from Korean to English. Also trying to contact someone else who may not even know English... in English doesn't really help any. The point is, if you're going to translate Japanese into English, it needs to be straight to English, and not through another language.

for some reason I thought you were talking about translating it to a language other than English . The lack of sleep I guess . It's my bad    .......

it is kind of possible if you use multiple reference points , meaning two or three versions/translations of the same chapter . chances are what the first scanlation group might have missed the other one possibly didn't ...

and if the translation was already point on ( something like the company's TOG releases , or any other scanlation group that takes good care of their work and or are veterans of the craft ) The room for error would be even dimmer .....

you can always try to contact the translator and ask him about anything missing ...

Yes it is harder and much more time consuming ,  but not impossible ....  

You don't seem to have understood what we were talking about.

N33t was saying to try translating Chinese scanlations of Japanese manga into English. The problem is that you already lose some of the original meaning by translating it into any language. But when you're going through  another translation, it only gets worse.

Also, Tower of God is a Korean webcomic that is translated from Korean to English. Also trying to contact someone else who may not even know English... in English doesn't really help any. The point is, if you're going to translate Japanese into English, it needs to be straight to English, and not through another language.

I've stopped doing like that. Trying to do a Japanese manga by translating it from another language's scanlation is just not a good idea. It's real hit or miss on trying to get the original meaning, and chances are you're not going to get it most of the time. And that's just assuming that the translator into that second language was any good. So, yeah, no.

it is kind of possible if you use multiple reference points , meaning two or three versions/translations of the same chapter . chances are what the first scanlation group might have missed the other one possibly didn't ...

and if the translation was already point on ( something like the company's TOG releases , or any other scanlation group that takes good care of their work and or are veterans of the craft ) The room for error would be even dimmer .....

you can always try to contact the translator and ask him about anything missing ...

Yes it is harder and much more time consuming ,  but not impossible ....  

Hahaha

I love this

So cute!!

Yup, I feel your pain. Might as well try to get chinese translators though. A lot of these series probably have chinese groups scanlating them. A good starting point to look would be sites like http://99mh.com/. Anyway, thank you again for doing this series :)

I've stopped doing like that. Trying to do a Japanese manga by translating it from another language's scanlation is just not a good idea. It's real hit or miss on trying to get the original meaning, and chances are you're not going to get it most of the time. And that's just assuming that the translator into that second language was any good. So, yeah, no.

This is actually pretty good. It's paced in a slow fashion, albeit it doesn't fail to interest the reader (Or at least me). And of course, the main characters are just too adorkable.

I'd love to get more of the magazine scanlated, as 90% of the manga in the magazine are pure moe/romance series, but the problem is that MTKF is a Seinen magazine, which means its series lack Furigana. Finding a translator period is difficult, much less one who can do non-Furi series well.

Yup, I feel your pain. Might as well try to get chinese translators though. A lot of these series probably have chinese groups scanlating them. A good starting point to look would be sites like http://99mh.com/. Anyway, thank you again for doing this series :)

MT Kirara Forward serializes the best romance manga. Unfortunately only a few are ever scanlated. But this one is really good, thanks!

I'd love to get more of the magazine scanlated, as 90% of the manga in the magazine are pure moe/romance series, but the problem is that MTKF is a Seinen magazine, which means its series lack Furigana. Finding a translator period is difficult, much less one who can do non-Furi series well.

MT Kirara Forward serializes the best romance manga. Unfortunately only a few are ever scanlated. But this one is really good, thanks!

karin_kawaii-1996.jp somethingsomething

it doesn't really that hard

There's quite a bit of "somethingsomething." Also, when you consider that the "somethingsomething" should go before the ".jp" you may be undermining your own point just a tad.

karin_kawaii-1996.jp somethingsomething

it doesn't really that hard

Just read all 4 chapters, can't  believe it ended there. She seriously seemed to fall in love quick. Guess it'll make Yutaka happy :) if he ever finds out

Am i the only one chuckling at Yutaka's last name meaning "Blooming Flowers" when he's a gardner?

Hana(花): Flowers, ga(が): particle indicating subject, saki(咲き): stem form of the verb saku(咲く) to bloom.

Well, you were.  Thanks for sharing the joke!

BLARAHGAAS

Not even hard.jpeg

That is entry level for any young japanese student, with all those hours of memorization related to studies.

It is canon to have low expectations of most young Japanese male protagnoists. If stuff like this was "entry level for any young Japanese student," I don't think we'd see half the autism that we do these days in anime/manga.

Spoiler

wooogh, this is good. 
thanks for update renzokusei scans!

Am i the only one chuckling at Yutaka's last name meaning "Blooming Flowers" when he's a gardner?

Hana(花): Flowers, ga(が): particle indicating subject, saki(咲き): stem form of the verb saku(咲く) to bloom.

That single act of remembering the mail address just made this male protagonist go up by leaps and bounds on my manliness scale.

Not even hard.jpeg

That is entry level for any young japanese student, with all those hours of memorization related to studies.

That single act of remembering the mail address just made this male protagonist go up by leaps and bounds on my manliness scale.

Thank you for releasing chapter 3 and 4 at the same time. That last page on chapter 3...next chapter follow-up required asap.

I wasn't expecting this amount of cuteness in chapter 4. I love her Merun outfit.

An obligatory "HNNGGGGHHHH~~~~~" is in order here.

I suffered an immense amount of heart attacks after reading this chapter

HNNNGG

It's refreshing to see that the girl has realised she has erred and strives to correct it.

I can't help but smile through all of chapter 4...our MC is finally getting some emotions back. Really, the art is so cute that it makes my heart light just staring at the art.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics