Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 55votes)

Usogui

Alt Names: alt 嘘喰いalt 噬谎者alt The Lie Eater
Author: Sako Toshio
Artist: Sako Toshio
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There are gamblers out there who even bet their lives as ante. But to secure the integrity of these life-threatening gambles, a violent and powerful organization by the name of “Kakerou” referees these games as a neutral party. Follow Baku Madarame a.k.a. Usogui (The Lie Eater) as he gambles against maniacal opponents at games – such as Escape the Abandoned Building, Old Maid, and Hangman – to ultimately “out-gamble” and control the neutral organization of Kakerou itself.
Go to Usogui Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

103 Comments

He won because we interpreted it as his victory.

Now, if you're not actually talking about the comments, then my guess for today's chapter is that Yukiide would normally have a copy of his opponents labyrinth. As for how he managed to get one... Well, anyway. Yukiide's labyrinth is actually a copy of his opponent's labyrinth, except it's in reverse. My best bet is that Yukiide would have some sort of medium press his own blank labyrinth against his opponent's labyrinth, or some other sort of medium, and then he would have his own labyrinth while also knowing his opponent's labyrinth. Remember how both players draw their own labyrinths with a marker? Usogui's remark about the marker was a hint. Since markers normally use ink, it would be simple to press it against something else.

As for how Usogui managed to fool Yukiide... Ha. Just wait and see.

(...I don't have a clue, yet. >_>)

Spoiler

looool usogui face is just troll

img000018.jpg

He won! How? O_O.

He won because we interpreted it as his victory.

Now, if you're not actually talking about the comments, then my guess for today's chapter is that Yukiide would normally have a copy of his opponents labyrinth. As for how he managed to get one... Well, anyway. Yukiide's labyrinth is actually a copy of his opponent's labyrinth, except it's in reverse. My best bet is that Yukiide would have some sort of medium press his own blank labyrinth against his opponent's labyrinth, or some other sort of medium, and then he would have his own labyrinth while also knowing his opponent's labyrinth. Remember how both players draw their own labyrinths with a marker? Usogui's remark about the marker was a hint. Since markers normally use ink, it would be simple to press it against something else.

As for how Usogui managed to fool Yukiide... Ha. Just wait and see.

(...I don't have a clue, yet. >_>)

He won! How? O_O.

« Umad, bro ? »

Hahahahaha. You haven't proven me wrong (and in fact proven me correct my validating my viewpoints), and there I am also in the right. 

Let me illustrate why I ridicule you. I couldn't care about your opinion. Instead of typing some vapid comment about how the manga lost its theme (which I don't see how....it's still depicting high stakes/ridiculous gambles) and interest (which is your own personal opinion. So YOU lost interest, not the manga), you could have voiced reasons why you dropped the manga. Perhaps its histrionic tone and unrealistic god-like status of the protagonist. Perhaps because there is so much damn dialogue it interferes with the plot. Perhaps you dislike the crazy looking facial expressions, which detract from the overall aesthetic of the artwork. 

But by simply saying "[crap crap] drop'd," you inherently elevate yourself to some supreme critic like status. Now, true, this is the comment section and you can say whatever you like. And to be honest, what I'm saying could also be seen as high-flown pretentious non-sense. But then again:

This is the comment section, right?

And that was my comment, right?

Yes, that was my opinionated comment, because i had an opinion and i voiced it over.

Yes that also was self-righteous, because that was mine, and since you havent proven me wrong, i still think i am in the right. 

Now that you have iced yourself in ridicule, you have the chance of either voice your own opinionated and self-righteous judgement, or take the long road of have romantic sex with your own self.

Rezoahc just owned maffa :D

and there it is, the fanboy.

Yes, that was my opinionated comment, because i had an opinion and i voiced it over.

Yes that also was self-righteous, because that was mine, and since you havent proven me wrong, i still think i am in the right. 

Now that you have iced yourself in ridicule, you have the chance of either voice your own opinionated and self-righteous judgement, or take the long road of have romantic sex with your own self.

Hahahahaha. You haven't proven me wrong (and in fact proven me correct my validating my viewpoints), and there I am also in the right. 

Let me illustrate why I ridicule you. I couldn't care about your opinion. Instead of typing some vapid comment about how the manga lost its theme (which I don't see how....it's still depicting high stakes/ridiculous gambles) and interest (which is your own personal opinion. So YOU lost interest, not the manga), you could have voiced reasons why you dropped the manga. Perhaps its histrionic tone and unrealistic god-like status of the protagonist. Perhaps because there is so much damn dialogue it interferes with the plot. Perhaps you dislike the crazy looking facial expressions, which detract from the overall aesthetic of the artwork. 

But by simply saying "[crap crap] drop'd," you inherently elevate yourself to some supreme critic like status. Now, true, this is the comment section and you can say whatever you like. And to be honest, what I'm saying could also be seen as high-flown pretentious non-sense. But then again:

always loved this manga *hopes for faster releases*

The counterattack begins! I wonder what the trick behind the labyrinth game is

Reading back on chapter 85-86, I might have figured out the trick.

Spoiler

I did not check the raws, so it's just a guess.

always loved this manga *hopes for faster releases*

The counterattack begins! I wonder what the trick behind the labyrinth game is

Thank you for your input! Everyone here was waiting for your self-righteous and opinionated judgement on the manga. Now that you have uttered your edict, we can all now sigh with relief and also drop the manga! Thank you so much for contributing! 

I can kinda relate to this, though.

Dont get me wrong, i love usogui, and have been following it off and on for years. I read the japanese raws. But i would have to say that I skip about 50-60% of the dialogue. its just too much of a hassle to read through all of it.

And although this labyrinth arc does go through an interesting phase, Honestly, you would need to release like 3 volumes worth, and have people skip half the dialogue in order for most people's interest to be kept up.

Thank you for your input! Everyone here was waiting for your self-righteous and opinionated judgement on the manga. Now that you have uttered your edict, we can all now sigh with relief and also drop the manga! Thank you so much for contributing! 

and there it is, the fanboy.

totally lost the point of the theme and interest.

drop'd

totally lost the point of the theme and interest.

drop'd

It would be funnier if Baku admitted that he did the crimes that happened on those dates

Surely that has to be what'll happen.

It would be funnier if Baku admitted that he did the crimes that happened on those dates

IT'S BAACK!

it's about to be yukiide vs baku

yes, the referee is suspicious

• Ada likes this

I hope Usogui goes in and cracks the whole mystery~~~ 

I think that referee is a fake... 

This is gonna be lame but he's should be safe with a kakerou's referee

meh

Those eyes though...
Hopefully this means the gambles are back!
Sigh..... I want the gambles back. I liked the mind games. I certainly didn't follow this manga for the fights......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics