Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

my teeth are rotten to the core after that chapter

There's a few drawings of Karin in the first chapter where she has longer hair.

And they're far too dangerously adorable to be acceptable. She's already so cute that it's not reasonable, seeing her with long hair again would probably kill me.

Although it would be the best kind of death.

Spoiler

I wanna see a photo of Karin with long hair.

There's a few drawings of Karin in the first chapter where she has longer hair.

I wanna see a photo of Karin with long hair.

This much HNNNGG should be against the laws of the universe

God, I love this manga. The pacing is really good.

Dokkyun ~

DjVQohw.png

So... so cute. holy cow. So nice. Me wants more of this. Will anxiously wait for another update.

Well nice, I've been itching for another light hearted vanilla romance lately! I hope it continues with these feels for a while longer.

We can tell you love it lol.

On a completely unrelated note, nice profile picture :3

I made an account on batoto just because of this manga. :-)

so... much... attachment.php?attachmentid=222608&d=131

Holy hell, THIS^

What an overload of sweetness... goes great first thing in the morning, along with my coffee...

They need to make a Hnnnnggg!!! tag just for this.

the love is soo pure. i mean it does not need to be ecchi.. i like it. love karin soo much @@ <3

We can tell you love it lol.

On a completely unrelated note, nice profile picture :3

the love is soo pure. i mean it does not need to be ecchi.. i like it. love karin soo much @@ <3

He reminds me of Ippo.

so... much... attachment.php?attachmentid=222608&d=131

This manga is so sweetcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

This manga reminds me of my first time falling in love. Excuse me while I bang my head to the wall...

:3

Oh God I fell in love with these two f@ckers. Yutaka is just too much of a lovely wimp, I wanna glomp him. And well, Karin, let's just say it should be illegal to be that adorable.

please, hori-sensei. make this manga like bonnouji.

the way things have been going, i really don't want to see any 'rival' girl/guy crap in this manga.

or at least make this like horimiya.

Haaaa

To sweet...

My teeth hurt....

Well, that was pretty delightful.  Thanks for the new chapter!

SO CUTE!!! >.<

I love this manga, it's pretty original and so sweet so far!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics