Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

Remember, kids, and adults, littering is bad for your health. XD

Give in to the fluffy side, Chika!  It is your destiny to be fluffy!

Kappa has great ideas, as usual. I'd watch the HELL out of a loli foxgirl mahou shoujo anime.

LQ or not, I can't get enough.

Thanks and much thanks and many many thanks to the nice people/person translating this series. I really love it, and it's wonderful to see it getting updates again.

Those Seven Misaki are pretty cool dudes.

Twitter - Bunny Girl Chinatsu  Chika! (I screwed up her Japanese name ffs...) Going to make some mass edits to previous chapters....

Spoiler
Ahh, my favorite couple from the series gets center stage again.

Those other Ayakashi are too short-sighted. Being too aggressive with loli will only turn them away. True lolicon only stalk and protects them in the shadows.

I have to thank all the groups that have worked on this manga, as it's one of my favorites.  It's totally different from, but puts me in the same kind of mood that reading Ashinano Hitoshi's works does.  Also, thanks to Ike for writing it in the first place.

It might be 'LQ,' but it looks fine to me. Good job.

Do your thing. I don´t think Habanero Scans has something against someobody else picking up this Manga. And if they think it´s worth releasing a better version the will do that.

Thanks, and all, but how about joining up with Habanero/Yummy instead of doing your own release?

Just a thought.

I like to work at my own pace, plus I don't need to feel pressured/committed if I was working in a group. I would appreciate some casual help though. Long story short: I got social anxiety issues when I work in groups. 

One of my favorite series. Independent Low Quality Release. Msg me if you think you can improve my literal translations (I suck at being creative with my native English skills) or help me proofread. To perfectionists, just wait for HQ release from Habanero Scans. They do amazing work. EDIT: Also looking for JP->ENG translation double checkers just for accuracy. 

Thanks, and all, but how about joining up with Habanero/Yummy instead of doing your own release?

Just a thought.

One of my favorite series. Independent Low Quality Release. Msg me if you think you can improve my literal translations (I suck at being creative with my native English skills) or help me proofread. To perfectionists, just wait for HQ release from Habanero Scans. They do amazing work. EDIT: Also looking for JP->ENG translation double checkers just for accuracy. 

EDIT: I noticed that other (sketchier) websites have uploaded this version of the chapter already (like holy s***). I'll be more careful with proofreading from now on.

16 volumes, huh. I hope you eventually manage to catch up.

O-One chapter at a time...

An update? It's an update! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ahem. Thank you muchly to whoever translated this.

Oh man, I had forgotten how much I need this. The comfy adventures of cute loli youkai will never get old.

Thank you for the new chapter!

16 volumes, huh. I hope you eventually manage to catch up.

Yes! Ninja catgirl on the cover. Embrace your true calling. Also, did she learn clone jutsu, or does she have several siblings we don't know about?

*wakes up*

Wha??? .... Over so quickly?

*goes backs to sleep*

Cute! Such smol children are precious. Always warming to see a chapter out, thanks Habanero/Yummy Gummy Scans!

This might need a cleaner. I don't remember if YGS has one or not. Anyway, PM or email me if you want to help with that.

Raws for 1- 16 is up on those zip sites now. Hope to see scanlation continue soon-ish, I guess?

Raw is on volume 15 at the moment, and Ike takes about a year to complete a volume (going at a chapter a month pacing).

At the moment, I have book raws to volume 11.  Probably am going to buy the next 4 volumes when I can free up enough money to do so.

And I have volumes 9 through 16 in my basement now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics