Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 1267votes)

The World God Only Knows

Alt Names: alt เซียนเกมรักขอเป็นเทพนักจีบalt 神のみぞ知るセカイalt Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Author: Wakaki Tamiki
Artist: Wakaki Tamiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katsuragi Keima is known on the net as the "God of conquest", while in real life he’s known as otamegane (glasses otaku) that hates all real girls. However, he is approached by Elsie, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide within people's hearts. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by filling the gap in their hearts, and what better way is there than to make them fall in love? Not only that but he's not allowed to fail or he will lose his head!

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image of the volume cover. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to The World God Only Knows Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tenri was robbed New Window coolxal
  • 4 Replies
Topic Any other manga / anime / novel that close to TWGOK setting ? New Window yariel
  • 77 Replies
Topic That Ending..... New Window Gazah_Beam
  • 5 Replies
Topic Did the series end too fast or a some parts are missing or is it me? New Window Key of Heavens
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chihiro shippers, ASSEMBLE!!! New Window Fragile
  • 44 Replies
Topic TWGOK - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 253 Replies

4070 Comments

They really trying to kill me with this release time.
stuff's getting serious. Which makes it awesome.
Hmm... because the early release. When the next chapter will be released i wonder ?
It's really nice to see Elsie again after all the drama that has happened, she is really the perfect person to brighten up the mood of the story :P Keima's in such a bad position with the girls, I wonder how this arc is going to be resolved, seems like it can go on for quite a while.
i don't know why but i'm really relived that Elsie is back. i missed her so much lol
Wow... it's getting deeper and deeper...
Ch169.....another badass discovery......
@acolyte That is why, only GOD "Can see the ending!!".
This story is torturing me. I like the twists, but as much as I want to predict them, a little twist is always added. Come on Keima.. Time to break free..
@dragoon7575: MANY times.
@Rarity: nu uh. I root for Ayumi and Kanon.
"Next year's first issue as in the magazine circulation system, not the actual new year. Next week is going to be New year's first issue. Don't worry about it." From takadanama In the RH fourms
@InstantPig The RHS one didn't say anything about it. Only continue in next issue.
Then... What am i supposed to do in New Year Holiday....!!! Damn, hope the author will payback with good story or double issue.
Did I read it right? Will be continued in next year's first issue? :o
There is new release, but i won't look if it's not the RHS scanlation group. Must ress..ist...
please.dont take rhs projects!...damn...
im scared that this one of a kind, great ass novel of epic proportions will end soon
Diana = Tsundere!!!
Lol the God of Conqueror has finaly showing some feelings of guilt, love, happiness and pain ^_^ hahaha Keima is changing now ^_^
@Laurens Ch. 167 prove it all. Thank goodness he still have a heart. And the way he look when chihiro goes away. And say he is "The Worst" to himself. And the dead eye when bathing. Seem pretty depressed and after all, i think he is pure hearted in the end.
@Dante, he does have feeling, it's how he acts like a tsundere'ísh. he mostly ignore real girls because he's a gaming addict, and also mostly ignored by other people. when he started to get close to girls especially in the beginning of the manga you could see that he's shy and has feeling and tend to think 'i like only 2D girls' - reason for that he does not want to be involved to much. however since they forget the experience after a kiss he ignores it.
wow for a second there I thought it went to the extreme
While reading this chapter and arriving at "that" page, I just repeated "HOLY CRAP, THIS IS HEAVY" non-stop.
My last comment is only a joke, but man... this out-minded me. Now i really confused, did he really have no feeling for 3D woman at all Or it just a part of his plan. Aaargh... I've never been this curious since One Piece "3D2Y"....
shit goin down, ayumi can suck it, chihiro can suck it, kanon can suck it, elsie can suck it, doll-bitch can suck it, tenri is aight, haqua is aight.
Wow, I was expecting something like that, but even so it was hard. Poor girl. Wonder how Keima will conquer Ayumi~?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics