Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 372votes)

Sensei Lock-On!

Alt Names: alt 先生ロックオン!alt Sensei Lock On!alt Teacher! Lock On!
Author: Shindou Arashi
Artist: Shindou Arashi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Kadokura Kyouko, grade school teacher, 33 years old, single. She has a gentle and caring personality and loves her job. Unfortunately she is only popular with her pupils, so her prospects of ever getting married seem… grim.

Also enter Yamato Kazuki, university student, 20 years old, future goals = marrying Kyouko-sensei, becoming an astronaut (?). He’s been in love with Kyouko-sensei ever since she became his homeroom teacher in 4th grade. Now finally an adult and having enough money to buy a ring, he decides to propose to her and she – in some way or other – agrees to become his girlfriend.

But even though theoretically a couple now, their teacher-student relationship doesn’t seem to have changed much. What will become of this unlikely pair?
Go to Sensei Lock-On! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

455 Comments

Hi everyone! Good to see a lot of people enjoyed the last chapter. Rest assured that I do indeed own physical copies of all three volumes. So when we cross that bridge, we can. But it wont be for a while since the last chapter of volume 2 is 9 chapters away.

Updates to this manga may become infrequent out of sheer laziness. But rest assured I will always try and get a new chapter out when I can.

Thank you for bringing this series back

I really appreciate it~ T_T

Hi everyone! Good to see a lot of people enjoyed the last chapter. Rest assured that I do indeed own physical copies of all three volumes. So when we cross that bridge, we can. But it wont be for a while since the last chapter of volume 2 is 9 chapters away.

Updates to this manga may become infrequent out of sheer laziness. But rest assured I will always try and get a new chapter out when I can.

You are a good man/woman.

My fellow pal of african heritage

giphy.gif

so glad it's back

2nd part, seems they started living together now

and the good news keep coming, thanks a bunch =D

someone knows something more about this? is this a continuation or something? is this still ongoing? etc

2nd part, seems they started living together now

ThrowCarp is the true MVP

Man, i love yoy sooooooooooo muuuuuchhh AAAAAAAHHHHH<3

yeeesss new chapterrr 

thanks man

GOOD

This is fun, but every time I see a chapter just for a moment I expect it's going to be this other manga that's better, and I get disappointed.

It could be worse... I'm grateful for any new chapter, but my hopes go too high when I see my follows list has changed. And lately, it's almost always been Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto.

Thank you for the ray of hope, ThrowCarp. ^_^

It's Back!

q-entp-pics-01.png?w=585

w00t! So glad to see this get updated! Thanks, ThrowCarp!

Norway!!!!
Is this alive?

Holy sh*t it's alive?!?!

IT LIVES! A little bit.

So are there raws of this manga floating around or did it actually get put on hiatus?

Ciel had DMCA and had their entire stash taken down. Then their translator went on hiatus on lot of stuff, so to quote what they said "everything is dropped".

So are there raws of this manga floating around or did it actually get put on hiatus?

Fuck already, you two. Isn't this seinen?

You know an age gap of thirteen isn't that
strange my parents have an 18 year gap.

Nah, that's even stranger.
My heart can't take this cuteness

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics