Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

About the whole time traveling laws thing...
There's usually 2 different rules in fiction:

1) No events (in some cases no Major events) can be changed;
or
2) Events can be changed but a parallel universe is created;

If it's the first option...he'll die in 15 years regardless but if it is the second option he can still save himself.
leaving aside that he's killed, I think that this time slip is for the best, I mean, he became a total asshole...
I have a feeling that the real reason isn't the whole virgin deal but something tragic that will eventually happen between them...like the MC sleeping with the girl the guy likes, dumping her hard and bad, breaking her and pissing the the guy off.
This manga is a mindf**k for me ._. Want more D=!
The reason Hazuki couldn't get it with a girl and the reason why Kazuya could
Not sure if that really was the reason or maybe if its just the way they worded it but that's a pretty shitty reason to get killed over lol. which is probably why Kazuya was all like "you've gotta be shittin me, that's the reason you killed me!?

Spoiler
hmm this looks good, nice choice PROzess
nice reason to die huh
well, I'll take the glasses girl too.
@TheMentor

Well, it's a matter of taste. I've never liked that kind of girl in manga (and the main character seems to agree with me...at least for now, but I fear he'll change his mind later).
@Ionko

Boring? BORING?!

Hell, I'll take that glasses girl anytime.
I just hope he won't end up with the first boring girl...
there's something in me that I'm about to like it.. but also about to hate it. hmm.. i follow.
Haha! I have chapter 1-4 right here on my computer. But then again it's not that hard to search for it.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT this looks good
Okay, to sum up the MC was turned into a douche bag by a slut and then after that he was killed by a loser friend. But god was fcking bored so even a douche bag can have second chance. Quite interesting, I'm fcking bored as well
It's like Again!! but with a darker tone. This is nice.
Good stuff thanks for the upload. My follow list just gets longer and longer...
Quite good Prozess, Im eager to keep reading it.
This is delicious =P

THANK YOU PROzess-sama!!
Ah, now we know that the MC will never end up like Haruto...opppsss....
this is something different than what I'm used to reading. Its refreshing and good
same deal as always prozess translate some awesome borderline hentai manga we follow you like this post nothing new
Fight hard mc! Aim for a good end... remember, 2nd time around!
@Cydric You always manage to make me laugh :D. I'm so following this too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics