Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 145votes)

Strike The Blood

Alt Names: alt ストライク・ザ・ブラッドalt Sutoraiku za buraddo
Author: Mikumo Gakuto
Artist: Tate
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The fourth primogenitor - is the strongest vampire who exists only in the world of legends; yet when this masters the 12 kenju, the spread of the catastrophe of the vampires will appear in Japan.

In order to spy on and erase this, "fourth primogenitor," the government owned Lion organization have decided to send an attacking magician, "sword shaman" to complete the task. Yet unknowingly, the one who was selected to spy was actually a trainee "sword shaman" girl - Himeragi Yukina.
Go to Strike The Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic PSD files for the series New Window Saiko Scans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Release Time. New Window Dual_Wielder
  • 0 Replies

219 Comments

need moar~
Why didn't they go with "progenitor"? It has most of the same meaning as "originator" without being as awkward as either that word or "primogenitor," whereas "pureblood" doesn't really imply the same thing.
Still no new chapters? Damn. I guess I'll just have to reread it again.
she is yandere type right ?
the start is a little bit sketchy. Let's hope it gets better on the next chapters.
I'm not really expecting much from this manga, but I like the protaganist and the heroine is kind of cute. The art is also solid. Which also explains how it's another novel adaptation...
Wow. She has to initiate a fight just because they all saw her panties. How many times have I seen this done before? I don't get why these girls in shounen manga are made to be so stupid. Any active girl that self-conscious would wear shorts under her skirt. -_-
So has this been dropped or something?
I can't believe the " random " button brought me here... double nice
I don't like where it is going. This manga needs more harem.
another cute girl :noseblees
Then suddenly, he rapes her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauhWG340dI
Smooth man, real smooth
hmm, that flame horse ... and MC ...
why I get de Javu with Godou (MC) from Campione ?
Heroine kind of reminds me of Akame from Akame ga Kill
It's okay, I guess. The only problem is that I dislike the heroine and it seems sorta cliche. I really like the MC though.
I don't see much potential in this one. The setting and characters are too ordinary and uninteresting. This artist is pretty good though and he/she should find a better writer.
+1 follow
Ooh , I like ^_^
Definitely a follow .
Seems pretty fun :D I love the protagonist's nonchalant attitude to what he's become. Definitely following~
got a feeling that she is a he :P
Well not technically screwed...you indirectly got a stalker girlfriend
Posted Image
Only two chapters so far...
Isn't it too early to know ?
Well this could've gone a lot better. The general story line is good at best, but the character development isn't that good. The girl from the lion agency has an annoying personality and attitude and I don't see her changing much any time soon. This in itself puts me right off this manga. There's more but I guess I'll see what happens if this becomes a more regular release.
Hmm...

-the strongest vampire stuck in exam hell
-loli stalker
-demon skirt flippers
-another weapon in guitar case

might follow a few more chapters to see if this has any potential

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics