Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 123votes)

Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Alt Names: alt ラブラボalt Love Labalt Ren'ai Labalt 恋愛ラボ
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn’t what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki’s secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more
Go to Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Lab Raws New Window Dried Monkey
  • 3 Replies

570 Comments

Doga Kobo make new game season 2 and Umaru-chan season 2. Let's pray that our Love Lab get season 2 Too :(

Not sure if the release was an April fools Joke or just coincidence, either way thank you for the chapter, still enjoy the occasional older chapters, always impressed to see how the art has progressed over the years.

dude, don't play with my heart like that.

Thank you for the memories.

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

Reading this chapter actually made me go back and start rewatching the anime. Forgot how damn good the animation was. Thanks for the translations as always.

But seriously don't scare me like that again.

That April Fool's Joke actually panicked me a bit. Christ man please don't ever leave us hanging.

I would like to say that i don't fall for thay, but i love thia manga so much that it hits me very hard. Great joke Royal, great joke

You got me. Though to be fair it's still 1 and a half hours till April Fool's.

I hope vol 2~4 are scanlated too.

Even if the anime supposedly covers them (no adaptation is 100% accurate), the manga feels..."incomplete" with 2 volumes missing.

vol.9 ch7... that feels... for a comedy manga to have this feels...
love it... it was great chapter...

Killer opening chapter.  I'll always love Sayo breaking and getting flustered, and the drawings of the three boys actually had me laughing out loud, especially Maki's reaction.

Oh yes, things are starting! \o/

Note that when Riko referred to Maki's makeup mishap on Volume 9's cover, obviously she meant the cover flap.

Update: Reuploaded the color pages with the author's blurb on the cover flap, which was missing in the first upload.

Those sketches were terrifying. My heart was not prepared for that.

To The FEELippines !

This is the chapter I've been waiting for, thanks Royal.

it was the reason why Yan is my favorite character. his story and his relationship with Riko is just unique and interesting to me.

BTW anyone still remember that the page 16 in the chapter 8 is basically the scene where Yan and Riko met for the first time in the anime episode 6? though the anime cut off Yan's monologue where he say that he's glad Riko is cheerful as usual, though in the manga volume 2 the same monologue still there with different panel of course.

This whole chapter... now i prefer Yan x Riko

I really want to the translation to get to volume 10, things start getting really good in development in that volume.

I loved this chapter, it's always nice to see the birth and continuation of a beautifull friendship! 

(Also, Yan's tsundere side is older than I thought) 

It's a bit of a shame that the story won't progress for a while, but these chapters are really good.

Also, there have been only hints, but doesn't it look like

Spoiler

idk i felt more like we were watching someone play monster trainer or something xD

True friendship right there. Looking past the labels everyone else puts unto others and having kind of an unspoken friendship that years cannot undo.

A rare thing in today's world.

Ah, so good to see it back. I already considered Yan and Riko top tier characters yet their two combo chapters made me love them even more.

I think that's what I love the most about this manga: the author doesn't get lazy with any one character. I love them all. Even the guest star Mob Boys are a riot.

Thanks for the translation as always. I had the biggest grin when I saw Love Lab had updated in My Follows.

Riko x Yan is the only true ship!

even though they say "life is as the wind blows"

it doesn't mean you have to jump ships as soon as they appeared. -_-!

Apologies for the delay. We'll be returning to the main story in Volume 10.
Also, have a cute Riko that my cleaner drew back when we started Volume 9.
Spoiler

Riko x Yan is the only true ship!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics