Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

I just got curious on the events of this manga and read the latest chapter translated (c95) after I drop this for months....

now I'm gonna drop this manga again

SAME PAL, SAME! TBH I even thought of just asking in comment section "so how's this going ever since abcdefgh", yet surprisingly enough, only reading the lastest chapter, I got it all, so I think the next chapter I'd read maybe would be final chapter (that surely hasn't existed yet)

...TBH eventho I'm curious, I don't care about Natsuo, all I want is President x Sensei ._. ...can anyone tell me any development on them, either negative or positive? Maybe just the chapter?

Sasuga Kei back at it again with the complicated relationships.

"Aruru"? :-\

(Yes, I get that it's Alex. It just seems out of left field. Meh.)

The L and the R are the same sound in Japanese.

Alex -> A-re-k(u)-s(u) -> Aruru

You really should wait til the next chapter... ;)

To drop it you mean?

I just got curious on the events of this manga and read the latest chapter translated (c95) after I drop this for months....

You really should wait til the next chapter... ;)

She doesn't want him to waste youth chasing after her, and she doesn't want to give him false hope.

Also, she herself probably wouldn't hold on.

I'm not saying she could, but you've a point.

If she was smart, it would have been "If you can hold on until you graduate, then yes."

She doesn't want him to waste youth chasing after her, and she doesn't want to give him false hope.

Also, she herself probably wouldn't hold on.

Rui embracing her attempted rapist.

DROPPED.

BQz5hix.png

pninQXI.jpg

That was fucking hilarious.

yandere-mode ACTIVATED

Don't you forgot we talking about Japan here? Age of consent is 13 in some prefectures, if they not changed anything in last two years.

Federal law sets the age of consent at 13 but that's misleading because literally every prefecture in Japan has their own laws that push it to 18 or higher. There's exceptions for those intending to marry and with full parental consent (16 for girls, 18 for boys) but otherwise it's still a nono. 

I mean, she was having sex with a minor.

Reverse the genders and check if it's still okay. Yeah, as a guy I envy him, but it's obvious that law shouldn't discriminate or favor based on how hot the adult is and how horny the kid is.

Don't you forgot we talking about Japan here? Age of consent is 13 in some prefectures, if they not changed anything in last two years.

Reverse the genders and check if it's still okay. Yeah, as a guy I envy him, but it's obvious that law shouldn't discriminate or favor based on how hot the adult is and how horny the kid is.

If she was smart, it would have been "If you can hold on until you graduate, then yes."

pninQXI.jpg

That was fucking hilarious.

GE flashbacks are real. Sasuga-sensei, can't you write something different?

I do understand that, but don't you think that punish or even send to jail a teacher just because of a relationship isn't a little bit too much?

"Aruru"? :-\

(Yes, I get that it's Alex. It just seems out of left field. Meh.)

I do understand that, but don't you think that punish or even send to jail a teacher just because of a relationship isn't a little bit too much?

There is no jail, they simply lose their teachers registration, unless of course they did something to a minor or something non consentual. They might be made to pay the cost of the hearing which would be maybe $5000? Generally when you see these cases come up ther person has long quit being a teacher.

Simple rule really, you can't date a pupil and remain a teacher. Not hard to understand.

Over 50 chapters behind raw... :/

I have no problems with an age gap. My wife is 8 years younger than me after all!  The reason why most countries treat teacher/student relationships as a problem is the power imbalance and the potential for abuse. It's the same with health workers. For a GP a person has to have left your practice for something like 2 years before it is considered ethical to be in a relationship, which kinda sucks for rural doctors!!!

Thats pretty fun

here in Brazil there cases of teacher and student dating inside the school, like, literally dating in lunch time and things like that

nobody give a damm if theres no age-gap

I have no problems with an age gap. My wife is 8 years younger than me after all!  The reason why most countries treat teacher/student relationships as a problem is the power imbalance and the potential for abuse. It's the same with health workers. For a GP a person has to have left your practice for something like 2 years before it is considered ethical to be in a relationship, which kinda sucks for rural doctors!!!

........... Okay Natsuo; did you just throw away Rui best girl? *sigh* shame on you boy.

You just fucked up... Fucked up real hard.

While I like to ship Hina...  I can't deny this, at all.

........... Okay Natsuo; did you just throw away Rui best girl? *sigh* shame on you boy.

You just fucked up... Fucked up real hard.

Definitely would not be allowed in New Zealand, even a private school. There are mandatory reporting rules. Even an inappropriately close non-sexual relationship can cause you to be permanently de-registered as a teacher. There have been teachers de-registered in NZ for striking up a relationship AFTER the pupil has left school. Basically, school is not a pickup joint for teachers!

I would be interested in knowing what the rules actually are in Japan.

Thats pretty fun

here in Brazil there cases of teacher and student dating inside the school, like, literally dating in lunch time and things like that

nobody give a damm if theres no age-gap

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics