Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 106votes)

Alice in Hell

Alt Names: alt 地獄のアリスalt Jigoku no Alice
Author: Matsumoto Jiro
Artist: Matsumoto Jiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This world is broken, so are humans. Shuu is one of them. He's a talented sniper who keeps a broken android, named Alice. Together they live like hermits and make living by exterminating caravan robbers, until one day the woman that Shuu saved invites him to live in a commune.
Go to Alice in Hell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

See those closed up and off frame depictions of the gun, movements, expressions?! That's Jiro's magic at play!

This comic is the opposite of desert punk. This one values law and order, justice. Desert punk values chaos and praying on the weak.

FUCKING SPRAY THAT CUNT IN THE FACE

i like mangas like this! it reminds of the epic desert punk!

If you can stomach the tough stuff Jiro writes some incredibly impactful stuff.

hi, someone know where i can find the raw ? can't find it in google

ah such a cliffhanger... thanks for the chapter!

I must admit I am curious on how celluloids work correctly.

...Knowing the kid's luck chances are she will remain broken.

WHAT A WASTE!!!!! AURGHHHHH!

Rotten blood :( Need more chapters!

I bet she saves the MC.

Sooooo. Will Alice change into a Tsundere? Will she be Deredere? Or maybe a Yandere! Then again should could just stay the same... oh Alice what will we do without you. Ah I know we'd have to rename the series into "In Hell" yep.

Inb4 she's tries to kill the MC straight up because he kept abusing her and she still has memories from the "old blood".

I mean he wasn't all too kind with it, left her for hours in the desert as bait, kept hitting her when she wasn't doing what he wanted her to do.

Anyhow I hate that selfish girl already. As for the almost christmas cake ( ah yeeee my fetish ) lady well she's pretty cool aside she has a mild case of ego. But that's probably due to being in a leader position for some time, can't really help the attitude.

Sooooo. Will Alice change into a Tsundere? Will she be Deredere? Or maybe a Yandere! Then again should could just stay the same... oh Alice what will we do without you. Ah I know we'd have to rename the series into "In Hell" yep.

I got to say I live the rough style, it has more charm to it, and works with what the manga is, rough.

I bet nothing will change.

Woot -- second volume!

And, poor Alice and her rotten blood. :(

can't wait to see how smart Alice will become :)

When did I ever say that being a skilled sharpshooter makes you inherently have a quick draw with pistols? I said it like you can easily be both...

What makes no sense is your replies dude.

No, your the one who's not making sense. Your the one saying that he should've been quicker for whatever reason...well, there isn't any. And then the next guy points out he's a sniper. Your reply:

WHOA THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A SNIPER?!

No shit dude, but sharpshooters can still quick draw - and that wasn't even my main point...

When did you ever say that being a skilled sharpshooter makes you inherently have a quick draw with pistols?

Let me highlight it: "but sharpshooters can still quick draw". This was posted by you was it not? Not taken out of context, you not saying it could be both. Just a statement, a blanket generalization and a wrong one at that. "sharpshooters could quick draw" is what you were probably trying to say but you didn't.

When did I ever say that being a skilled sharpshooter makes you inherently have a quick draw with pistols? I said it like you can easily be both...

It takes PRACTICE hes not that old to begin with being young like that means he does what he likes, he likes sniping so the only thing he practiced was SNIPING. YOU are confusing what he could be with who he is.

Eliza ruined this manga for me... Sigh

It would had ruined it for me if they had shown some flash backs of it, but just saying it doesn't ruin anything for me at least.

but yeah, I didn't see that coming lol

You have to train with rifles to be able to use rifles, you have to train with pistols to be able to use pistol, you have to train with your fists to be able to use your fists, are you seeing a pattern? He's not good with a pistol because he doesn't let the enemy get close enough to where he would need to use one thus he's not very well trained in its use, just like he doesn't know how to fist fight. It makes perfect logical sense.

He wouldn't need to let scoundrels get that close to train this pistol skills, he could do that alone.. like the MC obviously has a good amount of knowledge when it comes to explosives, that doesn't mean he's needed to have scoundrels walk on his mines to test them.

Your original reply said it like "He's a sniper, so obviously he isn't good with anything else" - but that makes no sense, because being a sniper doesn't mean you just 'cannot' fight up close and personal - he would not need real-life situations to be good at the quick-draw, it's something you can do by your self.

And again, that was not even my main point - I don't understand why the MC who has been a loner his whole life is so easily going along with other peoples plans, and even trying to get their approval.

That makes no sense. You've never handled firearms before, like EVER.

Being good with a rifle has absolutely no negative impact on your skill with a pistol. I believe Bob Munden still has the fastest pistol draw in the world, and he is also better than 99% of the world with a rifle. The MC isn't good with pistols PURELY for story sake, not because of any plausible reason.

You have to train with rifles to be able to use rifles, you have to train with pistols to be able to use pistol, you have to train with your fists to be able to use your fists, are you seeing a pattern? He's not good with a pistol because he doesn't let the enemy get close enough to where he would need to use one thus he's not very well trained in its use, just like he doesn't know how to fist fight. It makes perfect logical sense.

I'm not sure if this manga wants you to pity Eliza with ch. 7 but if it did it didn't work.

Eliza ruined this manga for me... Sigh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics