Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 113votes)

Chichikogusa

Alt Names: alt ちちこぐさalt Chichi Kogusaalt Father and Child Grassalt Père et Fils
Author: Tagawa Mi
Artist: Tagawa Mi
Genres: Drama DramaHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Antisense Scanslations: A story about a medicine seller and his son and their struggles with each other after losing someone precious to them. A father who never really raised his son because he is always out doing his trade, but when suddenly his wife dies he must adjust his solitary journey to include his son.
Go to Chichikogusa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

I really love seeing Shiro's growth and Tora's trying to patch things up. Like oh maan, we've came a long way.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"What's this series? I don't think I've read it before... I'll give it a shot I guess"

-6 hours later-

"Damn it... How long has it been since I've cleaned this room? There's so much dust... in my eyes..."

i like the brother

Spoiler

The sake won't stop flowing form my eyes T_T

Every chapter.

The sake won't stop flowing from my eyes T_T
The answer is to fuck your wife right in the pussy. Jokes aside, I've known couples in which this whole conceiving thing was a full time job and quite detrimental to their relationship. Feels bad man.jpeg. Sad things happen when you treat sex for it's biological function first, weirdly enough.

giphy.gif

g95mRKT.jpg

b8659074d5979aa1.jpg

aww... what a sweet chapter.

Published in a shounen mag, therefore shounen. Really that is all it takes.

Well yeah, it being run in a shounen mag just strikes me as rather odd, that's all.

Wait, shounen? The target demographic is shounen? Seems kinda odd considering the content.

Published in a shounen mag, therefore shounen. Really that is all it takes.

Wait, shounen? The target demographic is shounen? Seems kinda odd considering the content.

Y-Yeah. Menstruation. Th-That's what these tears are from.

Well.. it doesn't help

This art is Willy Wonka.

Why does every one of Torakichi's colleagues and siblings have the face of a sleazebag?!

Oh, figured it out. Medicine-men are technically drug dealers.

Eiji really needs his own series.

Why does every one of Torakichi's colleagues and siblings have the face of a sleazebag?!

THE BIRDS...!!! 

page 19 KILLED me.

There should be a disclaimer on this series that says, "Don't read if you're currently menstruating."

T_T I can't stop tearing up.

Y-Yeah. Menstruation. Th-That's what these tears are from.

There should be a disclaimer on this series that says, "Don't read if you're currently menstruating." 

T_T I can't stop tearing up. 

my favorite characters are... the birds

This art style is sooooo up my alley

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics