Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 372votes)

Sensei Lock-On!

Alt Names: alt 先生ロックオン!alt Sensei Lock On!alt Teacher! Lock On!
Author: Shindou Arashi
Artist: Shindou Arashi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Kadokura Kyouko, grade school teacher, 33 years old, single. She has a gentle and caring personality and loves her job. Unfortunately she is only popular with her pupils, so her prospects of ever getting married seem… grim.

Also enter Yamato Kazuki, university student, 20 years old, future goals = marrying Kyouko-sensei, becoming an astronaut (?). He’s been in love with Kyouko-sensei ever since she became his homeroom teacher in 4th grade. Now finally an adult and having enough money to buy a ring, he decides to propose to her and she – in some way or other – agrees to become his girlfriend.

But even though theoretically a couple now, their teacher-student relationship doesn’t seem to have changed much. What will become of this unlikely pair?
Go to Sensei Lock-On! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

455 Comments

This is strange, why did his sister ditch her date to watch them having fun because her date was boring, but criticises them for having an interesting&fun date?

Why would going to the zoo be considered boring? I'd rather go there than watching some stupid movie in the theatre or getting my eardrums ripped on a concert.

Also, the zoo is one of the only places (except for maybe the amusement park,the park, the beach or the aquarium) where you can have an actual conversation [including laughing,crying,singing,etc.] without being considered noisy by your surroundings (in cafes or fami-resu it's considered rude to be too loud/expressive, not to mention the museum,gallery or library), it's the perfect place for a date with some human interaction so that it doesn't get boring.

Sup ThrowCarp, thanks for your work. Your English editing needs work though, find a snotty-nosed elitist English editor to clean up some of your text.

This manga purifies my tarnished soul, pretty enjoyable 

We are all Onee-chan.

So big sis is the "JUST FUCK ALREADY!" character then. Goooooood. Corrupt the pure with carnal desire! 

They are a pretty innocent couple.

IS THAT AN OKAPI?!

So big sis is the "JUST FUCK ALREADY!" character then. Goooooood. Corrupt the pure with carnal desire! 

but you have to admit, mr elephant looked fabulous

A very "kawai" elephant.

Big Sis kinda has a point there, he isn't really going anywhere like this. Sensei cuteness still off the charts though, so all is well

Not sure if a zoo should be putting mascara on animals like that.

but you have to admit, mr elephant looked fabulous

Not sure if a zoo should be putting mascara on animals like that.

XD these two are so pure <3

Lulz, big sis want to see some hot steamy action!

>Intermediate School

lol

Hi everyone! Good to see a lot of people enjoyed the last chapter. Rest assured that I do indeed own physical copies of all three volumes. So when we cross that bridge, we can. But it wont be for a while since the last chapter of volume 2 is 9 chapters away.

Updates to this manga may become infrequent out of sheer laziness. But rest assured I will always try and get a new chapter out when I can.

THANK YOU!! Translate it at your own pace. Just knowing that you picked up this series is already a blessing! I'm sure all of us here really appreciates your work!!

Hi everyone! Good to see a lot of people enjoyed the last chapter. Rest assured that I do indeed own physical copies of all three volumes. So when we cross that bridge, we can. But it wont be for a while since the last chapter of volume 2 is 9 chapters away.

Updates to this manga may become infrequent out of sheer laziness. But rest assured I will always try and get a new chapter out when I can.

dance-of-joy-o.gif

I was waiting on this.

Please. Never use the word "cringe" ever again Sensei.

RIP Co-worker who doesn't even know he's already been co-workerzoned.

The untranslated page 3 teacher (?) dialogue is "Ah, you two! Are you fighting again?!".

Special shoutout to mesdagar (former Ciel Scans member) who provided us with some very high quality raws.

So now we can all enjoy Sensei's cuteness in ultra HD.

Thanks to mesdagar and the crew for bring this manga alive :D 

Special shoutout to mesdagar (former Ciel Scans member) who provided us with some very high quality raws.

So now we can all enjoy Sensei's cuteness in ultra HD.

YES PLEASE!! ThrowCarp
Translate This until Sensei getting married and End

I bet it's going to diverge like Horimiya where Sensei becomes masochistic

YES PLEASE!! ThrowCarp
Translate This until Sensei getting married and End

ThrowCarp, you're a Gentleman and a Scholar sir.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics