Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 54votes)

Trauma Ryoushi Kesshou

Alt Names: alt トラウマ量子結晶alt 创伤量子结晶alt Trauma Quantumalt Trauma量子结晶
Author: Aoki Hayato
Artist: Aoki Hayato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokitou Haruto, during his first year in middle school, lost all of his friends because of a Science Fiction novel he had read. He was so engrossed in the novel that he started calling men “Kei” and the ladies “Florlain,” which had spread throughout the school at that time. Unable to cope with the sudden exclusion, Haruto continued to isolate himself throughout his middle school years.

Now, as a first year high schooler, Haruto faces a new “problem.” One casual day at school, the classroom becomes perfectly still. Time has stopped again. Having experienced this time-stop multiple times, Haruto begins to wonder if this time-stop is actually a dream. But all of this doubt stops when he meets Sakazaki Kuon, someone else who knows and experiences the time-stop. She is also part of a team of members who defends the world from monsters who attack the world using this time-stop dimension: Kohakjal. What relation does Haruto have with a group who fends off time-stop monsters? Could it be that he's the only who can truly fight them off?
Go to Trauma Ryoushi Kesshou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

So interesting :)
Can't wait for more release. lol

this is funny

this is awesome

WE NEED MORE OF THIS

The trauma is real

I don't remember following this manga and it appeared in my follow list for some reason. But is good.

Same, I'm positive I never added this, unless it was a one-shot before. At least there's only 3 chapters so it was easy to catch up.

I don't remember following this manga and it appeared in my follow list for some reason. But is good.

I had forgot about this, thanks for the update!

no more update ?

Not bad manga. Let's have some moar, please. :-D

ah my sides. this is hilarious. great expressions, especially here:
Spoiler
hahaha

that punishment!!!!

it's cracking me up man!!
I read in a book that the staff is a good weapon because most pole arm techniques are similar. I was thinking that the MC's specials will feature different weapons. First one is a war hammer, maybe he'll pull out a spear or scythe next.
Their punishments are sure to build more traumas. haha
Her skill should be called "Dekoshinia" considering how large her forehead is o_O
i noticed that none of these girls have boobs ( i personally don't consider anything smaller than a C-cup or D-cup boobs cause i have huge hands).
http://nooooooooooooooo.com
where did my beloved boobs gooooooo!!!
Upon reading the chapter again:
Spoiler
So...they're all people with too much free time...
Spoiler
@FudgeNouget

Thats a Mosin-Nagant, not a Type 38. The Type 38 never had an exposed metal magazine.

That said, having your penis compared to a Type 38 is NOT a complement. For one, all Type 38s were considered to be property of the Emperor of Japan; so his penis is owned by the Emperor of Japan. ie, hes the Emporer's bitch.
@forecast,i thank the one with glasses and holding the book at the end of ch1 is a chick and i thank one that likes BL.
Interesting... the art isn't very good thought. It seems kinda like an amateur manga to me.
I think I like the this chick...
The MC is quite interesting, its chapter 1 and no mental breakdown with the sudden fight for your life scenario.. cool
@Cydric ...
Chuunibyou only in delusion / impersonation of super existence ...
however if it's comes true, I guess it won't be Chuunibyou anymore ...
Hey did anybody notice the glasses dude holding a book. The cover looks like a guy O_O. don't tell me he's also part in the harem haha.
anyway gonna follow this for now i feel like the mc will do something crazy haha.
If your friends ever are traumatized and they can't make sense of the tragic reality, shout out to them with confidence and authority to them: "stand up my friend" and when your friend stands up, kick him between the legs.
This might be the revolution of modern psychology 101.
I am intrigued. *clicks Follow*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics