Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 40votes)

Tsubasa WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Nirai Kanai-hen

Alt Names: alt Tsubasa Warudo no Chroniclesalt Tsubasa World Chronicles
Author: Clamp
Artist: Clamp
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A sequel to Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, with ties to xxxHOLiC Rei and other CLAMP works.

Prequel: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - [END]
( Syaoran/Shaoran )
[http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle-r142]

&

xxxHolic [END]
( Yuuko & Kimihiro Watanuki )
[http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/xxxholic-r4429]

(Ongoing at the same time)
Related: xxxHolic Rei - (sequel of xxxHolic)
( Kimihiro Watanuki )
[http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/xxxholic-rei-r8478]
Go to Tsubasa WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Nirai Kanai-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

At some point during working on this I made this.. Thought I'd share it - http://i.imgur.com/XsopPkC.gif

I was imagining a *pop* sound effect on the "Her View" part.

At some point during working on this I made this.. Thought I'd share it - (DUH Spoiler) http://i.imgur.com/XsopPkC.gif
seeing as this is the "Nirai Kanai arc", it looks like the serialization might be ending soon. maybe it'll just go on a short hiatus and come back as just "Tsubasa World Chronicle" or "TWC [next arc name]".

Team "We can't let the boys handle this shit because they ain't handling this shit well enough!"

Sounds good, I'm in.

every chapter feels so short @_@

Thanks for the update nonetheless!

just re-reading xxxholic rei,

arent those items that appear on ch 11 is the one that watanuki encounter or receive on xxxholic:rei?

so thats what he means by meeting yuuko on 1st chapter...

And of course this is the chapter I catch up to, lol

Scanlations for xxxHolic always take a while so I don't expect any of it soon :(   it's nice to hear they are continuing it again though!

Well at least for my group(so just me :3) we have the scans for all the new chapters... we have them cleaned.. we are just looking for a translator to well translate :P

For the record... xxxholic:rei has restarted.. but I don't think any group picked it back up.

Scanlations for xxxHolic always take a while so I don't expect any of it soon :(   it's nice to hear they are continuing it again though!

More Watanuki??? More Watanuki. My favourite. I was sad xxxHoLiC Rei ended but this makes up for it a bit.

6 months later (after I started reading this sequel) and I still think CLAMP is trying to make us like Watanuki x Syaoran or Syaoran x other Syaoran or any, any, any other Syaoran couple variation. Normal couples are so overrated anyway. Psaw.

Also... Watanuki and Sakura... they care a lot about each other too. It's cute.

For the record... xxxholic:rei has restarted.. but I don't think any group picked it back up.

More Watanuki??? More Watanuki. My favourite. I was sad xxxHoLiC Rei ended but this makes up for it a bit.

6 months later (after I started reading this sequel) and I still think CLAMP is trying to make us like Watanuki x Syaoran or Syaoran x other Syaoran or any, any, any other Syaoran couple variation. Normal couples are so overrated anyway. Psaw.

Also... Watanuki and Sakura... they care a lot about each other too. It's cute.

The other nirai kanai...looks sooo creepy from kurogane and fai's pov....nightmare fuel. @_@

That's kind of stupid don't ya think.. that's like saying ohh Becasue Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles came after xxxholic it must also be a squeal(I guess I don't understand people like I thought I did) :3! But yes.. the proof is here~!

a while back, the description for this series listed xxxHolic and xxxHolic Rei individually as prequels (2nd and 1st prequels, respectively, i think it was, with TsubasaRC as 3rd prequel), and xxxHolic Rei's description listed this as a sequel.

Spoiler

Thank you for the chapter. :3

hopefully with this page people will stop saying this is a sequel to xxxHolic Rei.  its officially "Connected", yes, but not a "Sequel".

That's kind of stupid don't ya think.. that's like saying ohh Becasue Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles came after xxxholic it must also be a squeal(I guess I don't understand people like I thought I did) :3! But yes.. the proof is here~!

hopefully with this page people will stop saying this is a sequel to xxxHolic Rei.  its officially "Connected", yes, but not a "Sequel".

Why does it update so slowly? (;*△* ;)

Apologies for the wait. We're updating the chapters as quick as we can, but without compromising the quality of the work. Please bear with us, and thank you for your patience. :)

Thanks for the chapters!

Why does it update so slowly? (;*△*;) 

Why are there so many empty bubbles in this chapter...? ^^;

Too hard to redraw I'd guess. With CLAMP you just cant be too sure what's meant to be where.

MAN!
How I miss seeing updates of Tsubasa Chronicles!

SyaoranSakura!!

Ah yes, my homeboy Watanuki has helped out again. I will relive that kind of moment another 3 times at least in this manga for sure.

Re-read the first chapter of this though and wow. Syaoran and Watanuki care so much about each other that I want to punch myself in the stomach.

Have to say, xxxHolic is lot better for me than Tsubasa. So no follow today.

Officially if I remember right the statement went something like "We will be putting Rei on hiatus till Tsubasa World catches up". So it may be the end of Rei.

Ah, I see.. too bad :( I wanted to see more..

Dat cliffhanger.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics