Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 57votes)

Metsuko ni Yoroshiku

Alt Names: alt 滅子に夜露死苦alt Знакомьтесь, Мецуко
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toshiura Akiko is an overweight delinquent girl who's very good at fighting, and loves to eat. She's bothered by the fact that she isn't very popular. She's also bothered by the fact that she can't remember anything that happened during 3rd year middle school.
Go to Metsuko ni Yoroshiku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Metsuko actually a dragon? New Window Kurono
  • 1 Replies

143 Comments

I tried putting the various series into a coherent timeline based on the cameos and what grade everyone's in. Here's my rough estimate:

Cluster of Life (not sure if it takes place with everything else, but if it does it's definitely first)
RaButa
Metsuko ni Yoroshiku
Ojojojo/Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon
My Girlfriend Without Wasabi
Danna ga Nani/Komori-san

But metsuko should come before Rabuta. Akiko is in university when she appears (briefly) at the school festival in Rabuta, introduced as the maid's rival from their school days. Also, Yuki, the leader of the west high school in ch. 6 of metsuko, is playing in the band during Rabuta's school festival.

tumblr_ohtcrc7vpi1tbd9yio1_1280.png

this is good series, i hope someone will continue translating it 

Hey guys, look what I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCxxr_e5bCE

Does that lady in green look familiar?

Spoiler

sneaky

hmm...

Spoiler

I ordered Volume 2 now... Will start releasing chapters by next month...

That's huge change of her judging from cover.

That might be the previous version of her or whatever Miki was implying(haven't reread the chapters, but I remember it being something like that in that confrontation they just had). I am actually just as enamored with the fat version tbh, esp after that one pg in chp 4

Spoiler

Seems like it's her from when she was younger judging from chapter 13 page 1.

I will try to restart Metsuko project again...

I need to buy volume 2 now... or if someone can PM me the RAWs, that'll be great... I stopped because I had school, maybe this summer I can complete VOL2

is this danna ga nani's prequel?

I mean, Metsuko's kouhai "Kaoru" is describing Metsuko's underling Suzu as a "scary" senpai.

I...I don't know anymore. The COOL verse is awesome and all, but all these cameos and trying to put everything together in something coherent is raping my brain.

Also, holy mother of plot twists, shit got real quickly.

I tried putting the various series into a coherent timeline based on the cameos and what grade everyone's in. Here's my rough estimate:

Cluster of Life (not sure if it takes place with everything else, but if it does it's definitely first)

RaButa

Metsuko ni Yoroshiku

Ojojojo/Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

My Girlfriend Without Wasabi

Danna ga Nani/Komori-san

Volume 2 released today. I had updated the cover.

I see a few comments on how it was surprising that this suddenly got a supernatural tag for some reason. I'm on chapter one at the moment, so I don't know the details, but I can't help but wonder how her floating pony-tail didn't raise any "something's not right here" flags. Was the assumption that she starched the hell out of it each morning? O_o

It's manga-hair. And just like the fight club, you don't talk about the manga-hair.

I see a few comments on how it was surprising that this suddenly got a supernatural tag for some reason. I'm on chapter one at the moment, so I don't know the details, but I can't help but wonder how her floating pony-tail didn't raise any "something's not right here" flags. Was the assumption that she starched the hell out of it each morning? O_o

I just realized that those are Akiko's shoes at the the end of ch.14.    0.0

Who?

I...I don't know anymore. The COOL verse is awesome and all, but all these cameos and trying to put everything together in something coherent is raping my brain.

Also, holy mother of plot twists, shit got real quickly.

I just realized that those are Akiko's shoes at the the end of ch.14.    0.0

Just saw Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken s2. Metsuko was shown in a flashback to be Kaoru's senpai. Does that mean Yuzu-chan here eventually grows up to be Kaoru?

Suzu appeared in that short series you know. Episode 4

Oh ok, so the real sister was cloned or something I guess.

The gap in her memories is because they only had memories for her up to that point or something.

Just saw Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken s2. Metsuko was shown in a flashback to be Kaoru's senpai. Does that mean Yuzu-chan here eventually grows up to be Kaoru?

Nah, Kaoru is just Kaoru.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/294104/metsuko-ni-yoroshiku_v1_ch6_by_oni-scans/2

so she took a bullet to the flesh... how hard is her stomach?

There was always going to be tragedy in this story, look at how few side characters there are. You couldn't seriously expect the manga to stay a gag story with so few characters.

There are lots of comedy mangas that have small roster at first few volumes.

what im most surprised bout is how suddenly it turned dark real fast...

It's all fun and games then suddenly Akiko is a supernatural being. I mean the first two serious chapters i thought akiko has some sickness... then the next ch. you tell me she is a cyborg/doppelganger? Man if that wasnt fast... i dont know what is...

PLUS two chapter ago there was no tragedy and supernatural tags.

Either way the manga is still awesome :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics